this wendy’s copycat frosty. is this real life?

these homemade firecracker popsicles! i may be a bit biased since ashley is one of my BFF’s… but her recipes have been killing it lately.

this blueberry cheesecake pie. as if that wasn’t enough, the whole dessert for dudes month is insane.

this smoked chicken with peach bourbon BBQ sauce. already been on my weekly menu down below since last sunday. errrmagawsh.

these summer shandy beer floats. my summer just improved ten fold.

these spicy grilled shrimp quesadillas with avocado cream sauce. making immediately.

these BBQ hawaiian pizza quesadillas. say whaaaat? i’m all over quesa’s.

this beautiful ice cream cake. can’t take it.

these peanut butter bourbon filled doughnuts. she’s obviously in my head. right?

this strawberry ginger punch. yes please.

these butterscotch cupcakes. i’m usually a little weird about butterscotch – but if anyone can change my mind…

these grapeseed oil chocolate chip cookies. who knew.

[I’m going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you’re loving.]

28 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Becky @ A Calculated Whisk — June 23, 2013 @ 7:48 am

YUM! I want to make this, or anything else with malt: http://hungryrabbitnyc.com/2013/06/vanilla-malt-milk-cake/

Sarena (The Non Dairy Queen) — June 23, 2013 @ 7:50 am

Um, I don’t even know where to start with this list! Those doughnuts though…dang they look and sound amazing! I need to come up with a gluten free/dairy free version of those babies!

Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat — June 23, 2013 @ 8:49 am
    Belinda @themoonblushbaker — June 23, 2013 @ 10:14 am

That frosting recipe is to die for! Wonderful link ups

Christina @ Pinch of Healthy — June 23, 2013 @ 10:59 am

So many choices…so little time! I’ll be starting with the BBQ quesadillas…yum!

Tieghan — June 23, 2013 @ 11:06 am

I am crazy for those doughnuts!!

bridget {bake at 350} — June 23, 2013 @ 11:11 am

Oh! Those butterscotch cupcakes!!!

PS…thanks for the link! ♥

southernfairytale - Rachel — June 23, 2013 @ 11:58 am

AAAAH! Jess!!!! Thank you so much for including my grilled quesadillas! I am sitting in the airport right now drooling over the other links! Big hugs and kisses and thank you for including me!!!!

Aimee @ ShugarySweets — June 23, 2013 @ 12:24 pm

Love that list!!!

LisaG — June 23, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

Both of these suggested as faves by Iowa Girl: Eats
    (And all of her salads are amazing)

Still loving your menu plans and saving both quesadilla & chicken recipe above!

Christina Gathright — June 23, 2013 @ 2:21 pm

Those donuts! I’m on board with anything peanut butter

Suzanne S — June 23, 2013 @ 3:40 pm

Thanks for the list! Love the new ideas. Just made these cupcakes. They were time consuming but I am thinking they were worth it!

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com — June 23, 2013 @ 4:33 pm

Great links!! The ice cream cake is to drool for. Oh my gah!

shelly (cookies and cups) — June 23, 2013 @ 4:36 pm

Thanks for the link love my friend! xoxo Awesome list.. that ice cream cake…ughhhh!

Ashley — June 23, 2013 @ 5:22 pm

I can attest to the greatness of the Wendy’s copycat frosty recipe. I made it over at my mother-in-law’s. Although, we used a full can of sweetened condensed milk, and a full tub of Cool Whip, along with the 1/2 gallon or so of chocolate milk. But yeah, it was peeeeeerfect, and so delicious. Can’t wait to try some of these other recipes.

Amanda Usen — June 23, 2013 @ 6:31 pm

OMG. I am so filled with lust right now. What am I going to make FIRST?! Ahhhhhhh!

Emily @ Life on Food — June 23, 2013 @ 7:13 pm

This is just going to make me hungry. Wishing it was more typical to eat 5 meals a day instead of 3.

Margaret — June 24, 2013 @ 9:11 am

I have made the copy cat Wendy Frosty! Amazing taste just like it

Ashley — June 24, 2013 @ 9:11 am

Eeep! You are way too sweet. Big thanks, love! BFF’s 4 LIFE. xo

Andrea @ Barbells and Buttercream — June 24, 2013 @ 9:22 am

I know this woman needs no advertising from me, but I made Ree’s drippy, french dip sandwiches Saturday and they were AMAZING. Like my whole family could not get over how amazing. Like I could drink the au jus from a cup…or ladle! What’s even more amazing was I didn’t ruin them. I didn’t realize that my roast was still frozen in the middle and when I checked the temp at the end of cooking time the mercury in the thermometer went DOWN! Like below 80 degrees! So I had to put it back in and mess around with the oven temp for another 2 hours! But it was SOOOOOOOO worth the wait. I will make them again and again and again! Here’s the link: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/drippy-french-dip-sandwiches-recipe/index.html

Liselle — June 24, 2013 @ 10:51 am

I made this No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake for a baby shower yesterday and everyone loved it and went back for seconds and thirds. It is so easy it should be illegal.

Angela @ another bite please — June 24, 2013 @ 1:50 pm

oh my gosh that list…i may start with the summer shandy beer floats!

Annie @ What's Annie Making? — June 24, 2013 @ 5:13 pm

Beer and shertbet/sorbet… sign me up!!!! Is it inappropriate to have this on a Monday?

Nessa — June 24, 2013 @ 6:47 pm

Love all of these!

Kristen — June 24, 2013 @ 10:18 pm

Oh dear – what a list!!! Thanks for featuring the frosty :)

Have you seen Lori’s Red White and Blue Cheesecake Cake? Dying over it! http://www.recipegirl.com/2013/06/24/red-white-and-blue-cheesecake-cake/

Nutmeg nanny — July 8, 2013 @ 3:05 pm

Oh goodness! Those butterscotch cupcakes look like heaven :)

סושי — July 13, 2013 @ 8:06 pm

Right now it appears like Expression Engine is the best blogging platform
    available right now. (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

1. Pingback: What I Ate Wednesday | the Pike Place Kitchen