these popsicles! holy crap, you might remember my cousin and I declared last summer our year of the pimm’s cup. doing it again.

these tacos. they are all i want right this second.

this espresso granita with whipped cream. like i need more coffee in my life at the moment, but whatever.

or these vegan espresso fudgsicles? i guess i do need it.

this awesome birthday post and the cake that goes along with it. i’m obviously all about dessert today.

these mini strawberry buttermilk donuts. not only are they the cutest things ever, but she spells donuts like i (… and dunkin’) do.

these sorbet watermelon wedges?! can’t even.

this blue cheese + avocado grilled cheese. dead.

this s’mores ice cream pie? stop.

these junk food confessions. i’d have to go with donuts or microwaved tortilla chips with cheese. ew, i know.

these cookies. i mean, me? pigs? hand in hand.

these summer beauty essentials. like i need more. though i have to agree with the coconut water blush. obsessed.

[I’m going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you’re loving.]

26 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl — July 7, 2013 @ 8:47 am

So many great links to check out! That s’mores ice cream pie….wowsers!

Robyn — July 7, 2013 @ 9:00 am

You’re right – a lovely birthday post in your list!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — July 7, 2013 @ 9:02 am

Thanks for reminding me of a few gems I saw last week – and for a few I missed! Hope you’re having a great weekend!

Tieghan — July 7, 2013 @ 9:28 am

Thanks so much for the link love! So excited you like those sandwiches!

The tacos, the fudgsicles, the s’more ice cream pie! Yes, please! Oh and Ashley’s Birthday post pretty much just blew my mind. That cake, wow. But I am not surprised, pretty much every sigle post of hers lately is killing it.

Carly @ Snack Therapy — July 7, 2013 @ 9:48 am

I literally didn’t know that s’mores ice cream pie existed until this very second. And now I need it. Realllll bad.

Elaine — July 7, 2013 @ 10:24 am

This is great! It’s like a Tuesday Things bonus! Thanks for sharing fun stuff :)

bridget {bake at 350} — July 7, 2013 @ 10:32 am

*mwah*

Keelie (Sweat Equals Success) — July 7, 2013 @ 10:53 am

The Espresso Granita. WHY?! HOW?! I don’t care. I love it. Just another edible form of caffeine to add to the list of things I should cut back on. :)

Jamie @lifelovelemons — July 7, 2013 @ 12:32 pm

Such great links! Cant wait to use these as inspiration!

Heather Christo — July 7, 2013 @ 12:53 pm

Thanks for the ice cream pie love Jessica!! I am drooling over that grilled cheese right now. Can’t wait to check out everything else!

Dana Ivy — July 7, 2013 @ 4:31 pm

I love all the links you shared but especially the Pimm’s Cup Popsicles! I studied abroad in London 9 years ago (jeesh that’s a long time now!) and I’m still obsessed with the fruity alcoholic deliciousness that is a Pimm’s Cup!

Thanks for sharing!
    Xo
    Dana Ivy
    http://www.iadorewhatilove.com – Check out my blog!

Kristen @ notsodomesticated — July 7, 2013 @ 6:00 pm

I love those junk food confessions. ;) My dirty little junk food secret is that maybe once a year, I like getting a hamburger and fries from McDonalds. Now I have no problem with burgers and fries on a regular basis. It’s the McDonald’s part of that confession that I find embarrassing. My husband always talks about how nasty McDonald’s is, so I’m embarrassed to admit that I occasionally want their french fries. ;)

Jenni — July 7, 2013 @ 11:46 pm

It’s hilarious that for your junk food choices you said you’d have to go with microwaved tortilla chips with cheese. That was like my go-to lazy girl snack when I was a kid. I don’t know how I wasn’t obese as a child. I really don’t. I went for a Fritos and shredded Mexican blend cheese combo every time. Sometimes I even used the Fritos that were already flavored with something incredibly high in sodium and god knows what else. My other fave was an ice cream sundae with everything I could find in the kitchen dumped on top. Multiple flavors of ice cream, hot fudge, peanut butter, sprinkles, banana slices, leftover brownies, oreos, you name it. All in the same bowl. I really hope that by now, my healthy eating habits I’ve undone some of the destruction I caused as an adolescent.

anicia — July 8, 2013 @ 1:11 am

Fun ideas!!

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes — July 8, 2013 @ 1:58 am

Love he ideas…especially the popsicles!

cheryl — July 8, 2013 @ 6:08 am

I love favorite “lists” like I enjoy “surveys! this is a super fun one. One question don’t see a coconut water blush, did you mean the watermelon? I was wondering how coconut water would make one blush, but I could be wrong!

• Jessica — July 8th, 2013 @ 7:08 am

the josie maran cream blush is made with coconut water – it’s awesome!

• Courtney — July 8th, 2013 @ 10:08 am

After you did your monthly beauty post last month, I meant to mention that cream blush!! It’s probably one of the most amazing beauty purchases I’ve ever made. I’m so addicted.

cindy — July 8, 2013 @ 8:28 am

That coconut water blush intrigues me…it looks so pretty and jelly-ish!

Thanks for the loooooove, girl! Donuts for life!

April — July 8, 2013 @ 8:54 am

Loved looking through all the links, thanks! :)

Rachel — July 8, 2013 @ 10:10 am

Love these posts! Excellent reading material and helps me find new sites to go through. Thanks again!

Lindsay — July 8, 2013 @ 12:19 pm

Tacos are where it’s at. Totally. :) <33

Candace @The Wheatless Kitchen — July 8, 2013 @ 5:25 pm

I am literally going to make that espresso granita right NOW. I also don’t need any more coffee in my life, but its whatever. Thanks for the link! :)

Nessa — July 8, 2013 @ 6:18 pm

I’ve just gained 10 pounds ;)

Stephanie @cookinfanatic — July 8, 2013 @ 9:39 pm

blue cheese + avocado grilled cheese. dead. <— AGREED. haha also legit laughed out loud reading that one btw lol

fitfoodiele — July 11, 2013 @ 12:40 pm

you are a DOLL for sharing these sites! love them! thank you so much.