how to deal with fresh coconut. you know i freak over all the coconutty things.

this DIY chocolate facial and this chocolate oatmeal face mask. um. so i’d probably want to eat my face.

this to-die-for freaking salad with fried shallots. omg.

these peach and lavender sangria pops! so cute.

oh and while we’re at it, these salted pistachio popsicles. i’m thinking the nutella = chocolate peanut butter for me.

while we’re at it again, this roasted cherry sangria. can’t even.

this skinny grilled chicken salad sandwich. holy cow.

this tart cherry liqueur sundae. what? i’m so doing this when i’m in michigan next week.

these crispy quinoa fritters. oomph.

these snowcone cookies. !!!!!! so gorgeous.

[I’m going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you’re loving!]

20 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Tieghan — July 27, 2013 @ 8:57 am

Ahhh, that fresh coconut post is amazing and Naomi’s skinny grilled chicken salad sandwich is awesome!
    Oh an the snow cone cookies are so perfect. Bridget is so talented!

Sues — July 27, 2013 @ 9:12 am

I need to spend an entire week just making Popsicles- there are SO many awesome ones!!

Toyota Smith — July 27, 2013 @ 9:21 am

I was soo happy to see the post of popsicles, glad that you think they look amazing too! Not so sure they will go with my diet but then neither did the carrot cake i ate for lunch, DOH!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun — July 27, 2013 @ 9:31 am

That cupcakes loooks delicious!!! There is nothing better than popscicles in the summer! They are so delicious and refreshing!

Lauren — July 27, 2013 @ 10:40 am

Those pistachio, banana, nutella bars!!! Gosh, I love you for these posts. My tummy loves you, too.

Molly @ Bakelette — July 27, 2013 @ 2:35 pm

I saw those pistachio pops on interest!!! Gah they so tasty!
    And I am in love with Bridget and her genius cookies! The snow cones are supreme!!

Heather of Kitchen Concoctions — July 27, 2013 @ 5:48 pm

Yeah… I haven’t been able to stop thinking about that roasted cherry sangria ever since I saw it on Foodie Crush’s blog!

Brittany — July 27, 2013 @ 6:42 pm

I made coconut bacon the other day and it made me think of you — two of your favorite things put together. :)

Have a lovely weekend.

Clara — July 27, 2013 @ 7:58 pm

Love these links,would try the Chocalate facial.Love beauty products that are edible.
    Have a nice trip to michigan.

Jade Sheldon-Burnsed — July 27, 2013 @ 9:07 pm

Aren’t those salted pistachio pops UNREAL!?

Tara — July 27, 2013 @ 10:48 pm

Those banana-Nutella popsicles look ahhmazing.

Something I stumbled upon this week that I’m one million percent sure that you’ll love:

Archana @ FeedingtheFoodie — July 27, 2013 @ 10:52 pm

that post on coconuts by David Liebowitz is a fun read for me. Back in india, women crack open a fresh coconut everyday for preparing their meals. I’ve seen it done so often! those women are pros too – they first feel the coconut by turning it over on a stone to find its soft spot – then one whack and it cracks open! Its a lot of fun to watch too.

Laura — July 27, 2013 @ 10:55 pm

That is a great list of A LOT of delicious eats :)

Kelli — July 28, 2013 @ 6:10 am

So im always reading about these delicious things you post. i ran across this on pinterest and thought it was right up your alley! http://www.tastespotting.com/features/coffee-ice-cream-glazed-doughnut-sandwiches-recipe

Sara — July 28, 2013 @ 7:30 am

Crushing on Chocolate Covered Candied Jalapeños from LittleBirdChocolates. Wow!

Sadie — July 28, 2013 @ 5:10 pm

I was thinking the same thing about the pistachio pops.

Christina @ The Beautiful Balance — July 28, 2013 @ 7:04 pm

I love all things coconut too. I just hack the top off with a chef’s knife so I don’t loose any of the water :)

Laurie E. — July 29, 2013 @ 11:08 am

The SnowCone cookies are so darn cute!

Lindsay — July 29, 2013 @ 1:25 pm

Maybe you’ve seen this before. Hell, maybe you’ve even posted it. Unfortunately I haven’t the time to keep up daily. I do, however, know that you were the first person to come to my mind when I saw this hilarious pin on Pinterest. Please check it out.

bridget {bake at 350} — July 31, 2013 @ 9:09 am