Web

this pistachio, mint + olive oil fudge brownie ice cream. are you kidding me?

this honey habanero salmon with corn + avocado. think we all know I’m a freak about all three of those things.

these brown sugar pop tart ice cream sundaes. say WHAT?

this lemon pudding with poppyseed meringues. such a cute twist on the classic.

these small batch cinnamon rolls. and the most gorgeous story.

these awesome iPhone photo taking tips. i’m a little obsessed.

these silver dollar pancakes. never wanted anything for breakfast so badly in my life.

this hilarious day in the life of a food blogger. giggles.

the tuttiest fruttiest rocky road bars. i love color… so just imagine my delight.

this buffalo chicken corn chowder. can’t even. think we all know about me and buffalo.

this perfect makeup starter kit. pretty sure she’s gonna show you what to do with that stuff, so… yes.

these s’mores fudge bars. hate life without these in it. OMG.

this homemade ravioli tutorial. need.

[I’m going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you’re loving!]

20 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Tieghan — August 25, 2013 @ 8:11 am

The iPhone photography post is awesome! I take the worst photo on my phone, so I have been studying that for the last couple of days! And the salmon is insane! I just clicked on that and wow, I am in love!

Thanks so much for including my buffalo chicken corn chowder! I thought you would like that one!

Becky @ A Calculated Whisk — August 25, 2013 @ 8:18 am

LOL, that day in the life is amazing. I lived in Houston for four years and that really brings me back. “Puta vainilla”!??! I can’t even handle it. Also, I need that lemon pudding. Someone make it paleo, pleeeease! Love these posts!

Jamie @lifelovelemons — August 25, 2013 @ 8:34 am

Always, always look forward to your currently crushing on lists! Brown sugar pop tart ice cream sundaes sound just too amazing!

Belinda @themoonblushbaker — August 25, 2013 @ 9:36 am

That salmon…. I need it right now. nothing better than Tabasco in my opinion or any chilli on grilled stuff. Fab round up for the week

Aimee from AL — August 25, 2013 @ 10:17 am

You were so right about he gorgeous story. Thank you!

kita — August 25, 2013 @ 11:04 am

brown sugar pop tart sundays? SOLD!

Lauren — August 25, 2013 @ 11:09 am

I just spent a solid 30 minutes looking through all of the buffalo recipes. Omgosh I want them all. Stinky cheese and hot sauce are the best combination.

Estela @ Weekly Bite — August 25, 2013 @ 11:28 am

I love these posts! The day in the life of a food blogger is hilarious :)
    Hope you’re having a great weekend!

Madison — August 25, 2013 @ 12:24 pm

Brown Sugar Pop Tart sundae! You had me at pop tarts! :)

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — August 25, 2013 @ 3:29 pm

Now I really want some buffalo chicken corn chowder!!

Julie @ Willow Bird Baking — August 25, 2013 @ 4:41 pm

Thanks so much for crushin’ on my pop-tart sundae! :)

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — August 25, 2013 @ 10:18 pm

Quite possibly the nicest thing anyone has ever said! :) Thanks Jessica!

Chelsie@citygirlcountrylife — August 26, 2013 @ 8:31 am

Oh those small batch cinnamon rolls look amazing and that story was so precious!!!

Alison — August 26, 2013 @ 9:20 am

Ina Garten’s salmon/bacon/guacamole sandwich! I sent you a message about it then realized I should have saved it for one of these posts. :)

Pru — August 26, 2013 @ 10:03 am

I totally love your “currently crushing on”…. You are absolutely adorable, and I look forward to seeing what awesome thing you have to share…

Yeah, the ravioli’s just about did me in this morning. I’ve now signed up for The Little Kitchen’s blog to be delivered to my email… I’ve printed up that recipe, and I went on Amazon to buy the ravioli maker. I’ll be heading to Wegman’s (our local and very fabulous grocery store).. for the ricotta and spinach. I made an outstanding Bolognese sauce that bits and breadcrumbs shared a couple of weeks ago. I highly recommend that sauce by the way…. and I’m thinking that it will be absolutely delish with the ravioli. Have a lovely day.. :-) and thank you again…

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist — August 26, 2013 @ 5:33 pm

I just love Ashlae’s blog. And she looks like she’s having the most amazing adventure ever traveling overseas! AND she got engaged on the trip. She just has the prettiest pictures and stories.

dervla — August 27, 2013 @ 10:48 am

that day was hilarious. Oh food bloggers.

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — August 27, 2013 @ 6:15 pm

Yum, yum, thanks for the links!

Jessica @ Floptimism — September 14, 2013 @ 3:08 pm

Hi there! My name is Jessica, and I run a food blog called Floptimism where, every Saturday, I write a Weekend Wrap-Up post to share all of my favorite internet finds from the past week. I always love the websites you share on your Currently Crushing On posts, so I thought it was only appropriate that I feature one of them on one of my own wrap-ups. I’ve included the link to the post in case you’re interested. Thanks for another enjoyable post!