this bacon fried rice. SERIOUSLY.

these potato chip cookies. cannot deal.

this blueberry chocolate chip ice cream. i want to frame it. and eat it.

this homemade lip balm. um, i am a lip everything junkie. yes.

this blueberry syrup. i’m putting it on/in anything i consume.

and this whole cherry syrup! i’m just leaving michigan… cherries for days.

this crispy shallot, bacon and brie burger. oh hi, i’m dead.

these brown butter coconut muffins. i want all the brown butter.

and because of that, these brown butter peach milkshakes. butter in a milkshake. brilliance.

this blackberry ginger smash. i’m all about the fruit right now. still.

the best white cake, EVER. is anything more gorgeous? it’s heavenly.

this squid with burst cherry tomatoes. not only does it sound delicious, the photos… incredible. do it: out of your comfort zone.

this easy vietnamese iced coffee. i want it every day for the rest of my life.

[I'm going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you're loving!]

18 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Tieghan — August 10, 2013 @ 8:20 am

Bridget cookies are insane, Kristen’s rice is equally amazing, Heidi’s whole cherry syrup? Wow thank you for reminding me about it! Oh and same goes for the blueberry syrup as well. Holy freaking, YUM!
    Oh and Robyn’s cake? Wow times a million. Oh crap and brown butter in milkshakes? Yes!!

dervla — August 10, 2013 @ 8:23 am

homemade beauty products? I’m in to it, currently mixing up a lavender coconut shampoo to use…will let you know how it goes :) Have a great weekend!

Robyn | Add a Pinch — August 10, 2013 @ 8:36 am

I could just live on this list of things. Talk about the perfect day if we could just have a bit of all of it! Thanks so much for including my cake. You are a doll!

xo

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun — August 10, 2013 @ 8:48 am

I love your lists! Every single thing looks absolutely amazing!!

Angela — August 10, 2013 @ 9:02 am

Ok your cheesecake cookies are like killing me! i need to get on that soon :) i’ve been obsessed with tomatoes lately :) you can see my post here: http://www.handmadeintheheartland.com/2013/08/tomato-love.html

Belinda @themoonblushbaker — August 10, 2013 @ 9:41 am

Loving the berry ice creams right now! Well ice cream in general. I was actually inspired by alot of these post to put salty treats in to sweets. I did a double ritz cracker ice cream sandwich.( the ice cream rippled with toffee ritz crackers in between to ritz crackers) I was in love. thank you for your ideas!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — August 10, 2013 @ 12:42 pm

I saw almost all those posts this past week too and thanks for the reminders and making me hungry…and thirsty. So many awesome things. I need someone to make them all for me :)

bridget {bake at 350} — August 10, 2013 @ 5:06 pm

Want all the things!!!

PS…thanks for the potato chip cookie love! ♥ Wish you lived closer, I’d swing by with some!

Christina Gathright — August 10, 2013 @ 9:21 pm

Definitely need those potato chip cookies and that milkshake to wash them down! Love lip anything! Think I’m going to give it a try! Love your lists!

Alison — August 11, 2013 @ 12:30 am

Currently crushing on your Whipped Feta recipe! (http://www.howsweeteats.com/2013/02/how-to-make-amazing-whipped-feta/)

My sister made it today for my birthday and it was a-ma-zing!

Joan Miller — August 11, 2013 @ 4:08 am

The potato chip cookie is delicious! The recipes are very good.

Madison — August 11, 2013 @ 7:42 am

blueberry ice cream! yes oh yes. i’ve been craving some blueberries these days and now is the time! :)

Ali — August 11, 2013 @ 10:25 am

Love this idea – I’m currently loving this Shrimp, Chorizo and Corn Saffron Zucchini Pasta – http://www.inspiralized.com/2013/08/11/skinny-sunday-shrimp-chorizo-and-corn-saffron-zucchini-pasta/

lindsay — August 12, 2013 @ 8:13 am

If you’re ever in the DC area, you HAVE to go here:

And get the bacon fried rice. It is to die for. Not to mention they have a bottomless food and drink option at brunch which isn’t bad either…

Kristen — August 12, 2013 @ 1:56 pm

I heart you and your lovely lists of great things. Thank you :)

Briana — November 16, 2013 @ 6:31 pm

Many delicacies, here it is worth spending time., thanks for sharing

Briana — November 16, 2013 @ 6:34 pm

Many delicacies, here it is worth spending time, thanks for sharing.