Web

this insane list of popsicles. seriously dying over all of these. s’mores? coconut + rum? vietnamese coffee? SO MANY.

this berry almond KALE granola. yes, kale. i think i can do this. and that’s huge.

these pomegranate nachos. words can’t even explain.

this workout DVD. always have had a giant crush on gina, so flipping excited over this.

this burnt sugar ice cream! OMG.

and this fried (but unfried) ice cream. i’ve been craving this since i first saw it. so gorgeous too.

oh oh and wait… these snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches. want so bad.

every makeover monday post on maskcara. holy talent. the before and after shots are always incredible.

this pimm’s cocktail. i think i’ve told you how last summer was the summer of the pimm’s…

this zucchini ricotta gnocchi – stunning.

and since you prob have tons of it, these no-bake zucchini granola bites. so cool.

this white peach and bing cherry sangria. LOVE sangria. love love.

this INSANE s’mores cheesecake. it requires shouting.

[I'm going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you're loving!]

P.S. In true Jessica fashion, I’m already bored with my using my pretty sprinkle heart photo every single week here. What photo should I put here? Halp me.

31 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Kerry F — August 17, 2013 @ 8:29 am

This is an awesome frozen drink. It tastes just like the one at Epcot. The Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon is so good!

Tieghan — August 17, 2013 @ 8:47 am

Popsicle weeks was freaking awesome!! The Vietnamese Coffee Pops Sydney made are insane!

And the S’more Cheesecake and zucchini gnocchi? Love them all!

JulieD — August 17, 2013 @ 8:50 am

You should use a diff MI sunset photo every week that you haven’t posted yet? Thanks for sharing these posts. Love them!

Belinda @themoonblushbaker — August 17, 2013 @ 9:10 am

How about a cocktail or drink photo via instagram. i always love those. Love the zucchini recipes right now thank goodness I have an endless supply right now!

Mari — August 17, 2013 @ 10:24 am

A different 80′s-90′s star you had/have a crush on??? Haha would be hilarious and amazing!

Maria — August 17, 2013 @ 10:36 am

Love these posts!

amanda — August 17, 2013 @ 11:18 am

I have been excited to try the berry almond kale granola since I saw it on Brittney’s blog this week. Going to get the ingredients to make it today!

Billy — August 17, 2013 @ 12:02 pm

Thanks for the luuuuv gurlfren! I ended up just using random instagram photos when writing my grocery lists, it ends up working noice.

Becky @ A Calculated Whisk — August 17, 2013 @ 12:24 pm

Aaah that snickerdoodle sandwich!!! White chocolate cardamom ice cream!!!!!!!!!

Lauren @ The Highlands Life — August 17, 2013 @ 12:48 pm

i love pimm’s! Making this stat!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — August 17, 2013 @ 1:33 pm

Love the roundup of things. Some are a reminder and some are totally new. I wish I had more time to do cardio so I could eat it all :)

Jenn B — August 17, 2013 @ 2:46 pm

You should have a icon that looks like a ice cream cone with your favorite rainbow sprinkles that goes with you heart logo!

vanillasugarblog — August 17, 2013 @ 3:52 pm

guuurl you need to tell the world about my latest creation:
    where we take peanut sauce and mix it into crunchy broccoli salad!
    oh yeah babe!

Christina — August 17, 2013 @ 4:36 pm

Your photo should be glitter mixed with sprinkles!

peabody — August 17, 2013 @ 9:23 pm

Thanks for the snickerdoodle shout out. :)

Cookin Canuck — August 17, 2013 @ 10:15 pm

I always love these lists that you do. That white sangria caught my eye, too. Thanks so much for including my granola bites!

Kammie @ Sensual Appeal — August 17, 2013 @ 10:29 pm

Love your lists :) The granola bites sound delish!
    and ummm snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches? yes please!

April — August 18, 2013 @ 12:22 am

Love the links!! How about a Wordle word cloud (http://www.wordle.net/) at the top of each post (made from the words in each post)…so people get an idea of what is in each post just from looking at the Wordle art.
    Just an idea…thought I’d throw it out there! Keep up your awesomeness!! :)

Madison — August 18, 2013 @ 7:24 am

In love with the look of that burnt sugar ice cream!!!

Molly @ Bakelette — August 18, 2013 @ 7:47 am

For my (semi) weekly “scoop” I use a photo that I took during that week! Sometimes it’s from my iphone and other times it is from my DSLR. That way I get to change it up each time!

Stephanie @cookinfanatic — August 18, 2013 @ 8:38 am

we have a vendor here caled King of Pops that comes to farmers markets, festivals, etc and makes the most amazingggggg popsicle combos (cucumber jalapeno margarita?!?!) – kinda just the best thing ever on a hot summer day!!

Brittany — August 18, 2013 @ 9:01 am

Love these posts. Thank you for including my kale granola. Now I want to make those no-bake zucchini granola bites!!

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — August 18, 2013 @ 10:55 am

Thanks Jessica! This week convinced me that I need to go buy popsicle molds. I personally love the icon, but you could try using instagram pics or I make a sort of collage with SnagIt.

LM — August 18, 2013 @ 11:35 am

Hi Jessica! I too love these posts! I thought about what picture this should be for awhile and the best I came up with was a collage of icon or photo of the link provided. And the collage would be numbered so you can list them below and write about them. I had never seen maskcara before, what a great site! Another idea and one that I would really love to see is a picture of you crushing on one or two of these. LIke you at Ulta, smiling and pointing. It would be pretty silly and I know you are way to serious for that so maybe not! : ) !! Love your whole site girl!

Becca @ Amuse Your Bouche — August 18, 2013 @ 3:39 pm

I like the sprinkle heart, it catches my eye each week so I know what post I’m going to read :)

My veggie burrito bowls seem to have been really popular this week – perhaps you’d like to give them a look, despite your hatred of veggies ;) http://www.amuse-your-bouche.com/veggie-burrito-bowls/

YoungMild&Free — August 18, 2013 @ 5:35 pm

Omg. Those popsicles. I can’t. I’m making popsicles this weekend, so hopefully they’ll turn out as good as the ones you listed!

xx
    youngmildandfree.wordpress.com

Christina @ The Beautiful Balance — August 19, 2013 @ 1:05 pm

I need that sangria in my life!

gina (fitnessista) — August 19, 2013 @ 2:19 pm

hi lovely! thank you for the shout out :) you’ll definitely be getting an advance copy
    love you!

Taryn — August 22, 2013 @ 8:11 pm

I tried some fire roasted sweet corn flavored popcorn and thought of you! You should check it out: http://www.herrsstore.com/hefiroswcopo.html. I am dying to know what you think!

1. Pingback: tuesday things | Inky Twin Eats