Web

this cookies + cream ice cream cake. i don’t know if i’ve ever seen such a gorgeous sight.

these asiago green bean fries with spicy basil ketchup. perfect!

this fabulous post on giving it all or nothing. so inspiring.

this salted butter chocolate sauce. i just… can’t.

this smoked mozzarella pizza bread. i die for smoked cheese.

this breakfast pasta with poached eggs. want it immediately, for every meal.

this DIY hair toner. plus… every single post on that blog since.

this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie pancake – for one! it is breakfast today.

these nectarine basil margs. holding on to a summer a leeeetle longer.

this end of summer panzanella. so gorg.

these cheesecake egg rolls. good gosh.

this salsa verde chicken soup. seriously.

this post on eating healthy + cheat days. my thoughts exactly.

these cookie dough billionaire bars. NEED.

these blueberry waffles with brown sugar streusel. gah, so many breakfast options.

[I'm going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you're loving!]

24 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Madison — September 7, 2013 @ 9:05 am

I’m crushing hard core on the salted butter chocolate sauce. What could that be bad on? Seriously. :)

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — September 7, 2013 @ 9:08 am

Oh my gosh, reading these while eating breakfast was a bad idea — now my food seems so boring! :)

My standouts on the list: the ice cream cake, the cheesecake egg rolls, and the billionaire bars — i would like all of these to magically appear in my kitchen right now mmmkay?

Have a great weekend!

Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves — September 7, 2013 @ 9:32 am

I made this Whole Grain Deep Dish Pizza Quiche last night and it was uhhhmazing: http://immaeatthat.com/2013/09/06/whole-grain-deep-dish-pizza-quiche/
    Also, I’ll probably be trying that cookies and cream ice cream cake for my brother’s birthday. Since he’ll have to share it. ;)

Molly @ Bakelette — September 7, 2013 @ 9:42 am

THAT CHOCOLATE SAUCE.
    Also eeking out the last bits of summer, I love grilled pizza! Here’s the recipe I used: http://bakeletteblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/grilled-pizza.html
    so so easy!

And totally smitten with these triple chocolate surprise cupcakes! http://www.heatherchristo.com/cooks/2013/09/06/triple-chocolate-surprise-cupcakes/

Jamie @lifelovelemons — September 7, 2013 @ 9:52 am

I’d like all the things please.. All the things!!

ATasteOfMadness — September 7, 2013 @ 10:14 am

I have been definitely crushing on the cookie dough billionaire bars forever too!

Emily @ Life on Food — September 7, 2013 @ 11:02 am

I also eyed that cookie and cream cake. Now i need to work on getting it in front of me.

Jordana — September 7, 2013 @ 11:23 am

I just clicked on every single one of those yummy links you posted, and proceeded to pin them all on Pinterest … just in case! ;)
    I’m now extremely hungry, and feel like eating cookie dough for breakfast!

Alissa — September 7, 2013 @ 3:14 pm

Between the pancake & the billionaire bars I am a goner for tomorrow!

Amelia — September 7, 2013 @ 4:16 pm

I would eat those pancakes ANY time of day. They need some bacon too.
    Just sayin’. Not sure how you & Joy the baker can both make food look so simple yet seductive. Drooling. Mmm… blueberry struesel waffles?! Clearly breakfast is on the brain. :)

The green beans and the salsa verde soup would be my ‘healthy’ (yeah right) to round out my day after the above. Then I would ruin it with the cookies and cream cake for dessert. Just top me off with a margarita.

Have I mentioned your blog is still the best?!

Josie — September 7, 2013 @ 7:48 pm

OMG so many amazing recipes!! I also NEED those cookie dough billionaire bars! ;)

Becky @ A Calculated Whisk — September 7, 2013 @ 7:52 pm

I loved all these–esp. the one about all-or-nothing and running! And I usually hate “inspirational” posts. Also, I made some honey & corn cupcakes with coconut buttercream I thought you might like:

Koko @ Koko Likes — September 7, 2013 @ 9:41 pm

LOVE. YOU.

Lisa — September 8, 2013 @ 1:28 pm

Hi – I always find something great on your crushes – Thanks for sharing! Lisa

Kristen — September 8, 2013 @ 1:28 pm

That Maskcara blog? I may have spent the last hour gawking at everything on there. Don’t tell my husband (he thinks I’m working).
    Thanks, as always, for the generous link love. That post meant so much to me, and connecting with others through it has humbled me so. Thank you!!

Alecia — September 8, 2013 @ 2:01 pm

Goodness there are so many good recipes out there in the blogworld :)

xx Alecia http://www.likesof.us

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — September 8, 2013 @ 3:08 pm

You are a gem! Thank you for sharing my blueberry waffle streusel recipe. I hope you are a having a great weekend!

Sarah K — September 8, 2013 @ 4:26 pm

I made the chocolate sauce and it’s amazing!

Shaina — September 8, 2013 @ 4:46 pm

Such a great roundup!

Ammie — September 8, 2013 @ 8:32 pm

I love Sarah Jenks! Her thoughts on cheat days are spot on! I’m doing her 28 day Live More Weigh Less Challenge via Facebook and Instagram and her methods are really resonating with me.

Izy — September 9, 2013 @ 5:09 pm

WOOH! thanks for the link love on my pancake recipe :)

Rachel Cooks — September 9, 2013 @ 9:14 pm

Loved Kristen’s post and so many others that you listed here! Love this new series so much :)

Katie — September 11, 2013 @ 9:15 pm

I made the billionaire bars the other day…OMG, so good. I had to put them in the freezer before I gave myself and my husband diabetes.

Lisa — November 11, 2013 @ 2:21 am

Another brilliant list as always! Pasta for breakfast? Umm, ya…OK.

And on that note if anyone could appreciate stuffing a loaded bacon & onion pierogi inside of bread I thought it might be you. http://sixtyone45.com/2013/09/pull-apart-pierogi-bread.html

Huge fan! Thank you equally for eats & the laughs!