Web

these brown butter chocolate chunk banana muffins. gahhh. all my favorite things.

this incredible room reveal – dying over it going from this to this.

this spiced apple tater tot crisp. WHAT!

these cheesy garlic breadsticks. eat-your-emotions food.

these moonshine glazed donuts. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all of these DIY fall wreath tutorials. whyyyyyy can’t i be crafty?

this pappardelle with roasted butternut. holy comfort.

this ikea bar cart hack. totally want to do something like this next week.

this fig and balsamic ice cream. probably the best thing i saw all week.

this autumn cobb salad. honeycrisps for the win!

these holy heck brownies. yeah. HOLY HECK.

these butternut and chorizo shells. they look insane.

this lemon crumb cake. i want to eat everything she makes.

this salted beer caramel corn. real life?

this coconut pudding with maple roasted plums. stunning.

this dining room makeover. i’m all about decor this week… too bad i can’t get it together to save my life.

[I'm going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you're loving!]

25 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — September 21, 2013 @ 9:06 am

Holy Moly, that makeup room makeover is amazing!

Love these posts!

Kaileen Elise — September 21, 2013 @ 10:04 am

Love these links! I’m really looking forward to trying the butternut and chorizo shells on a cooler, rainy day.

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun — September 21, 2013 @ 10:41 am

Some of these look so so so delicious! One of these will be getting tried out this weekend!

J. Parker — September 21, 2013 @ 10:54 am

Woah.
    Salted. Beer. Caramel Corn. I NEED THIS!
    Talk about the perfect game-time snack! Thanks for bringing this into my life, Jess!

xx,
    j. parker

Holiday Baker Man — September 21, 2013 @ 10:54 am

I loved the holy heck brownies!

Christine@ Apple of My Eye — September 21, 2013 @ 11:56 am

All that food…. YUM! Seriously salivating on my laptop right now ;)

Rebecca — September 21, 2013 @ 12:45 pm

Ahhh, I already have so many things on my list to make, but that butternut and chorizo shells just has to happen.

Morgan — September 21, 2013 @ 1:05 pm

LOVE your blog! This seemed like something you would enjoy: http://www.mondaymorningdonut.com/2013/09/pumpkin-maple-croissant-donuts.html

Adrienne — September 21, 2013 @ 1:20 pm

I love these because not only the amazing food, you open my eyes to some amazing new blogs as well! I just spent 30 minutes obsessing over Kevin & Amanda! Thanks for the great recc’s, as well.

Kristina C — September 21, 2013 @ 1:36 pm

Saw this, thought of you (plus your pancakes are in a picture):

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — September 21, 2013 @ 3:00 pm

I have so many links to look at now!! Thanks for sharing!

Kathleen @ Carrie Bradshaw Lied — September 21, 2013 @ 3:44 pm

You are so nice to share my ikea hack! I am kind of obsessed with your recipes.

And i think you’re hilarious. Thank you for entertaining so many of your reader fans!! XOXO

Molly @ Bakelette — September 21, 2013 @ 6:13 pm

I adore bar carts. Now I just need an apartment and tons of booze, oh and money for it all. Haha! That butternut pasta sounds off the chain! And my latests obsession is DONUTS. Cannot get enough!

Lucy @ Bake Play Smile — September 21, 2013 @ 6:19 pm

Oooh I can’t wait to try the Holy Heck Brownies! Love these links! Thanks :-)

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — September 21, 2013 @ 8:00 pm

I want to make everything YOU make. xo!

Pia — September 21, 2013 @ 8:36 pm
    Christina @ The Beautiful Balance — September 21, 2013 @ 8:56 pm

Obsessing over the coconut pudding post!

Ellie — September 21, 2013 @ 9:16 pm

Gahhhhh the lemon crumb cake!!!! Any dessert with lemon is amazing, I think!

AliSue — September 22, 2013 @ 9:59 am

Spiced Apple Tater Tot Crisp! What the WHAT!! Also I must figure out the shelving unit from the makeup room reveal, I love it!

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — September 22, 2013 @ 3:12 pm

I hope you are having a great weekend celebrating your hubby’s bday! Thanks for the link love! #tots4life

ATasteOfMadness — September 22, 2013 @ 4:39 pm

I am also loving lemon desserts at the moment. Yum!

Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate — September 22, 2013 @ 5:14 pm

Are brownies like that legal? I actually might opt for a lighter dessert like the fig and balsamic ice-cream. Who am I kidding? I would eat the brownies.

Katie — September 22, 2013 @ 6:42 pm

That makeup room reveal! Holy holy moly. Jaw is on the floor. (thanks for the link, too!)

angela@spinachtiger — September 22, 2013 @ 8:34 pm

Love the papparadelle chorizo, the room makeover, the brownies, okay maybe all the links!

j lynn — September 23, 2013 @ 11:07 am

I have been bitten by the DIY bug finally! That bar cart is amazing. I am so bad with actually finding the time to DO all of this stuff, but, making it a goal to work towards. Thanks for the inspiration!! :)