Web

this buttermilk pancake ice cream. can’t be real.

this rose apple pie with bourbon glaze. have never seen anything so gorgeous!

this jalapeño cornbread and buttermilk biscuit stuffing. seriously?

this crepe cake with blackberry schnapps chocolate mousse. can’t even.

this homemade sriracha. what.

this triple fruit slab pie. pleases all!

this almond joy pie. i die. (and rhyme.)

these simple beef street tacos. thank you for the non-thanksgiving food bev.

this caramel apple cider cocktail. freaking love it.

these caramelized brussels with dark cherry sauce. ohmahgah.

these vegan banana muffins. breakfast!

this eggnog cake with bourbon glaze. calling my name.

this coconut cream spinach. can totally do my greens this way.

this maple cranberry bourbon martini. perfect right now.

this pumpkin pie milkshake with cinnamon maple coconut whipped cream. so much i love.

this apple pie moonshine. i’m kinda sorta all about cocktails this week.

[I’m going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you’re loving.]

17 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Becky @ A Calculated Whisk — November 23, 2013 @ 9:34 am

WOW! That eggnog cake and that crepe cake–so fabulous! It’s not even 9 am and I’m dying to bake a cake and mix a few cocktails…

Belinda@themoonblushbaker — November 23, 2013 @ 10:01 am

The ice cream is my fave, that looks too good. I love your mix ups with ice cream; it even inspired me to create one with Ritz crackers and one with left over birthday cake. Yes I am ice cream addict.

Kim @ Hungry Healthy Girl — November 23, 2013 @ 10:14 am

I love caramelized Brussels, but with a cherry sauce? Over the top!! Thanks for sharing all of your favorites!!!

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — November 23, 2013 @ 10:30 am

Oh my gosh, that Almond Joy pie — delicious! I wish I could eat some right now!

Adrianna from A Cozy Kitchen — November 23, 2013 @ 11:13 am

Thanks for including me yay! I’m obsessed with Megan’s buttermilk pancake ice cream. WHUT!

jaclyn — November 23, 2013 @ 11:48 am

That ice cream! I die!

Jessica @Food Luv Bites — November 23, 2013 @ 2:45 pm

I think I’m crushing on these to lol

Jeanine — November 23, 2013 @ 4:26 pm

Drool-worthy list! thanks again for the link love!

Faith (An Edible Mosaic) — November 23, 2013 @ 5:33 pm

I’ve been swooning over that Almond Joy Pie too, and now that I know such a thing as Buttermilk Pancake Ice Cream exists in this world I won’t be able to stop thinking about it until I make it, lol. Thanks for including me with such a fabulous bunch, gorgeous! xo

Faith (An Edible Mosaic) — November 23, 2013 @ 5:38 pm

BTW, my niece and I have a batch of your Giant M&M Cookies in the oven right now…can’t wait until they’re done! Judging by the fabulousness of the dough, they will be amazing. ;)

Emily @ Life on Food — November 23, 2013 @ 5:51 pm

I should know better than to look at this before dinner. Now I need some biscuits and almond joy pie!

peabody — November 23, 2013 @ 9:15 pm

Almond Joy Pie…get in my mouth!
    Thanks for the shout out Jessica!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — November 23, 2013 @ 11:45 pm

I want one of everything on this list. And for someone else to do all the dishes too :) Seriously it all looks wonderful. I’ve seen about half of them, the other half are new drools. Thanks :)

Kailley @ Kailley's Kitchen — November 24, 2013 @ 12:31 am

LOVE this list! I just popped over to the pancake ice cream post– officially adding that to my list of must-try ice cream recipes– right behind your blueberry muffin ice cream!

Shema | LifeScoops — November 25, 2013 @ 10:58 am

Thank you so much for including my crepe cake in the list !!!!!
    What a great assortment of goodie you have here :)

Becky — December 3, 2013 @ 1:42 am

Thanks so much for sharing my cocktail recipe! So much good stuff in your links!!!

Kristin — December 26, 2013 @ 7:08 pm

Apple Pie Moonshine is sooo (dangerously) delicious!