currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

{via}

this very decadent hot chocolate. i can’t even.

this blueberry crumb cake. i am SO into blueberries lately. be in season please.

the cutest valentine’s day cocktail EVER. i’ll drink anything with a heart.

these grilled sweet potato tacos with lime crema. oh so good.

this skillet cookie with strawberry pop rocks. mind blown.

this 2 minute chocolate mug cake. dangerous.

this blood orange bourbon cocktail. i’ll take three please.

this double chocolate peanut butter layer cake with popcorn. for real?

this bourbon chocolate banana cream pie. don’t have to twist my arm.

this chocolate pasta with gorgonzola cream. my heart!

these dark chocolate and caramelized white chocolate cupcakes. WHAT.

these korean flank steak tacos. so into it.

this homemade strawberry almond milk. !!!!

these toasted marshmallow salted caramel cookie squares. so golden.

this red velvet beet cake with goat cheese frosting. i think i can do it.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitter or google+]

28 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Belinda@themoonblushbaker — February 15, 2014 @ 8:57 am

That beet cake is now i my dreams ever since reading it. i am stunned at the beauty of these post. No wonder they are your faves!

Taylee @ twist me fit — February 15, 2014 @ 9:56 am

Those macaroons look really good! I’ve been dying to try and make some.

Kelsey — February 15, 2014 @ 10:15 am

Mug cakes are dangerous! I got a mug cake cookbook for Christmas, and I’ve made waaaaay too many since then. Instant cake is delicious, but maybe it shouldn’t be quite so convenient!

Jamie @ Dishing Out Health — February 15, 2014 @ 10:29 am

So intrigued by that beet cake with goat cheese frosting! Sounds incredible.

Emily — February 15, 2014 @ 10:37 am

This just made my day! Puppy surprise and sticker earrings. The ghost of elementary school past :)

Ali | Gimme Some Oven — February 15, 2014 @ 11:01 am

Pop Rocks!!! I love Lauren! :)

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — February 15, 2014 @ 12:04 pm

I can’t get over those beet cake pictures, as well as Izy’s chocolate popcorn cake. Stunning!

Kelly — February 15, 2014 @ 1:45 pm

How appalling is it that I’ve never had a macaroon?

Emily @ Life on Food — February 15, 2014 @ 2:37 pm

That hot chocolate is my dream come true!

Wendy@ All Kinds of Miles — February 15, 2014 @ 4:21 pm

Oh my gosh, all these recipes sound incredible. How do you find this stuff?! Right now, I’m crushing on every Mara Hoffman swimsuit and Anthropologie’s spring line. Want it all.

Maria — February 15, 2014 @ 5:44 pm

Lots of great finds this week! I am hungry now!

Jessica — February 15, 2014 @ 5:55 pm

In the spirit of those gorgeous macarons, have you been to Jean Marc Chatellier’s in Millvale? Hands down the best in Pittsburgh!

Beth | local milk — February 15, 2014 @ 6:51 pm

I just wanted to thank you again for the sweet love! I appreciate it every time, and likewise love your always craving inducing recipes! xo

Annie @ Annie's City Kitchen — February 15, 2014 @ 8:39 pm

If I may be so bold to share a recent recipe I made with blueberries! http://anniescitykitchen.blogspot.com/2014/02/blueberry-soda-bread.html
    I easily ate 75% of it myself.

Todd | HonestlyYUM — February 15, 2014 @ 8:58 pm

Thanks for all the ♥ Jessica!! You made my day, and then some. Happy you liked the cocktail, but now I’m totally craving some macaroooons!

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — February 15, 2014 @ 9:52 pm

I am all over those Korean flank steak tacos! Plus, the chocolate pasta? Forget. about. it. And thank you so much for including my skillet cookie! xoxo

Chrissy — February 15, 2014 @ 10:59 pm

I want to eat all of those macaroons. Like, NOW.

Abby — February 16, 2014 @ 1:29 am

I am loving the idea of “Cookies & Cream” Cookies right now. I would love to see your twist on the cookies!

Lily (A Rhubarb Rhapsody) — February 16, 2014 @ 6:17 am

I think that popcorn cake will be forever seared into my mind. <3

This week I was pretty chuffed with the 'Peach & Raspberry Meringue Pudding' I made: http://arhubarbrhapsody.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/peach-raspberry-meringue-pudding-queen.html

ATasteOfMadness — February 16, 2014 @ 12:47 pm

I am liking the sound of that hot chocolate right about now!

Sophia @ NY Foodgasm — February 16, 2014 @ 1:21 pm

OMG Blood Orange and Bourbon! YES!

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist — February 16, 2014 @ 5:06 pm

I’ve totally fallen in love with Local Milk Blog ever since I was pointed in her direction. Love finding TN blogs and beautiful photography

Haley @ Cheap Recipe Blog — February 16, 2014 @ 7:26 pm

Ooh, I like your taste! Chocolate pasta? Strawberry almond milk? Yes, yes, yes!

Amanda — February 18, 2014 @ 10:37 am

So much good stuff listed here, but a skillet cookie with Nutella and pop rocks! Wow!

Nicocobell — February 18, 2014 @ 11:11 am

Love macarons and these look so beautiful too

Bakingmomma — February 18, 2014 @ 10:16 pm

I made the blueberry crumb cake today, but I added cinnamon to the topping. It was yummy!

denise curran — February 20, 2014 @ 10:16 am

i made the marshmallows on Saturday during one of our one too many snowstorms. They were amazing..

Trisha — March 2, 2014 @ 4:24 am

great list. those macaroons look amazing!!x