currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

{via}

this chilly irishman cocktail. LOVE.

these morning glory scones. craving.

these black bean quinoa burgers. so pretty.

this banana pudding tiramisu. whaaaat?

these mini guinness chocolate floats. can’t even stand it.

this blueberry maple cheesecake ice cream. gah!

and this no churn condensed milk and jam ice cream. so gorgeous.

these croque madame muffins. favorite.

this crispy salt and pepper french toast. !!!

these cabbage wraps with spicy peanut sauce. so bright and colorful.

this meyer lemon ricotta cake. spring is a’coming!

these kale and blistered pepper quesadillas. craving.

this balsamic roasted strawberry sauce. um, i want it on everything?

this creamy cauliflower soup with brown butter. want to swim in that.

these adorable bachelorette party cookies. OMG.

this egg in a hole, three ways. breakfast for life.

this lighter sweet potato mac and cheese. so good.

this two ingredient chocolate mousse. and it’s vegan!

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinteresttwitter or google+]

20 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

nicole @ I am a Honey Bee — March 8, 2014 @ 9:39 am

Oh man those kale quesadills look great. thanks for sharing

Erin Lint — March 8, 2014 @ 10:06 am

I am going to have to try the two ingredient choclate mousse. It looks delicious! While stumbling a few weeks back I came across an entire page of two ingredient recipes, how fun! I made mini pizza crusts out of self rising flour and greek yogurt!

Rachel @ Fairietale Designs — March 8, 2014 @ 10:22 am

I know what I’m having for dessert tonight…two ingredient chocolate mousse! And I’m definitely bookmarking the sweet potato mac and cheese to try with my girls. Thanks for sharing such great recipes!

Crystal @ Food Swoon — March 8, 2014 @ 10:46 am

I am now crushing on all those things too! Happy weekend <3

Jennifer S — March 8, 2014 @ 10:57 am

So many good ones this week! I’m doing the ohdeardrea cleanse this week and a couple of these recipes would work with it, I think! I’m not doing the full 30 days, just trying to up my healthy eating game. I’m definitely making those wraps!

Samantha @FerraroKitchen — March 8, 2014 @ 12:50 pm

I’m eying those croque madame muffins! Holy moly!

Barb | Creative Culinary — March 8, 2014 @ 6:45 pm

Thanks…you know why! :) XOXO

Gabrielle Crystal RoseBonniee ~ — March 8, 2014 @ 6:47 pm

Mmm, yummy ! Lovely photos ! Great post <3 :)

ℓα ℒιcσrηe – ℒa vie est ℓa petite ℓicorne.

Peabody (Culinary Concoctions by Peabody) — March 8, 2014 @ 7:06 pm

Thanks for the crush and shout out!

ATasteOfMadness — March 9, 2014 @ 1:50 am

I’m intrigued by the sound of that french toast. I have GOT to check that out!

Tereza — March 9, 2014 @ 3:40 am

The 2 ingredient mousse is to die for!

Abigail Hoppen — March 9, 2014 @ 8:22 am

omg. i’m dying these look amazing. I’ve been obsessed with lemon lately

Los | The Man, The Chef, The Dad — March 9, 2014 @ 10:04 am

That Balsamic Roasted Strawberry Sauce… Yes. On everything.

Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough — March 9, 2014 @ 10:34 am

Drooling over all the yums here — especially that balsamic roasted strawberry sauce. Yeessssss. (and thanks so much for the shout-out! xoxo)

bridget350@gmail.com — March 9, 2014 @ 6:07 pm

*mwah*

Emily {Jelly Toast} — March 9, 2014 @ 8:50 pm

I can see why you’re crushing! I am loving Laurie’s Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cake – I’m still not over citrus :) Thank you so much for sharing my mini floats!!

Marjie — March 10, 2014 @ 11:56 am

Making this cauliflower soup tonight! I’ve been in love with cauliflower soup every since I made your recipe. Definitely need to try the one you posted as well!

Robert Hollis — March 10, 2014 @ 10:56 pm

Loving the Chilly Irishman Cocktail and the Sweet Potato Mac ‘n Cheese! Would definitely try! Thanks for sharing!

Zerona San Antonio TX