1. Too many tacos last night. Cannot move today.
2. Don’t even know what to do with myself: brioche doughnuts with chocolate bourbon glaze. WHAT.
3. I’m going through another closet purge at the moment. Last year (I think at the beginning of fall), I did the whole put-a-bunch-of-things-I-might-want-but-never-wear-in-a-bag-and-wait thing. That was awesome. I didn’t wear any of it or miss it, so it’s gone. Currently doing it again to reduce crap.
4. Last night I was up past midnight scrolling through fashion at the met gala and I still love the olsen twins but will just never get it. Also, it should be reminded that I know absolutely nothing about anything.
5. We’re going through a cereal phase. Five boxes on our counter right now. Well, five boxes and a container of oatmeal. In my defense, I walked by them in the grocery store and they were like three for $8 or something ridiculous like that. NECESSARY.
6. Um. A unicorn name generator. I am a child.
7. I’m super annoyed that the end appears to be near for Juliette and Avery on Nashville, because I actually really liked them together. It’s so dumb that I think this, but I wish the entire series would just SLOW DOWN. Like fifty five things happen every episode and there is rarely suspense. Let’s just put Reyna and Deacon together, then slow everything down. Forever. Oh oh and guess what? We are kind of watching Game of Thrones, since not much else is on that night. I know. I’m a hypocrite. It took me a while this season but I’m loving Mad Men now, of course since there are only three episodes left this year. And Cristina on Grey’s. Yes. I like it this way. But still sad.
8. This is what happens when you try to eat twelve donuts from twelve bakeries one morning. I hurt.
9. With it being so summery out today, I want to grill burgers. What’s the best burger topping you’ve EVER had? (speaking of, there are still a few spots for my burger class on june 14th. you should totally come.)