currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com {via}

these blueberry waffle cookies. hellllllo gorgeous.

this chocolate pudding cake with no churn basil ice cream. um, what? omg.

these avocado summer rolls. craving.

these churros with salty peanut sugar. holy crap.

this lemongrass mint lime spritzer. i love.

these baked peanut butter oreo donuts. love so much i hate it.

this bourbon honey ice cream with brown butter crumble. don’t tell me twice.

this pineapple flurry with coconut chia seed pudding. mind = blown.

this blueberry muffin skillet. WHAT.

this greek salad. so perfect.

these sour cream donuts. adorable.

these vegetarian enchiladas verde. so dinner one night.

these raspberry rhubarb pinwheels. pretty.

this mango coconut and orange vodka crush. orange crush sounds delightful.

these classic buttermilk baked donuts. stunning!

this mostly veggie baked macaroni. ugh so good. even to me.

these stuffed avocados with sweet lemon curry. i can get behind this veg.

these biscuit donuts with natural colored glazes. i’m allllll about the donuts.

this lemon basil margarita. yes yes yes.

this miso butter sauce with disk fries. just look at that. whoa.

these beet brioche burger buns. my color!

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinterest or twitter]

15 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

sarah — June 7, 2014 @ 11:25 am

Thank you for sharing my pudding cakes + ice cream! I’m still sneaking basil ice cream out of the freezer. :)

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — June 7, 2014 @ 12:35 pm

Everything sounds amazzzzzzing.

Lynn @ The Actor’s Diet — June 7, 2014 @ 12:41 pm

I feel like everything Bakers Royale has been churning out has my heart lately. I recently made these Peanut and Jam Blondies, based on Joy the Baker’s Recipe – and people have been seriously flipping out – they taste even better frozen!

Michelle @ Hummingbird High — June 7, 2014 @ 12:50 pm

Jessica! Thanks for the link love XOXO Not gonna lie, I spent most of this morning drooling over your black and white ice cream sandwich cookies.

ATasteOfMadness — June 7, 2014 @ 3:12 pm

Heading over to those churros. Those sound amazing!

Barbara | Creative Culinary — June 7, 2014 @ 5:17 pm

Thanks for sharing my Lemon Basil Margarita but really I would rather you were here sipping one with me. Cheers!

Liz @ The Lemon Bowl — June 8, 2014 @ 10:24 am

I need lemongrass. NOW.

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — June 8, 2014 @ 12:03 pm

Dude, those waffle cookies from Naomi look amazing! And ditto on the lemongrass! Also, thank you for featuring my bourbon ice cream. #fistbump

Millie// addalittle — June 8, 2014 @ 12:32 pm

Love this list, and also that photo is just amazing!

Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking — June 8, 2014 @ 1:16 pm

Bourbon honey ice cream with crumble?!! This is a great list! I also need that margarita like now!

Marissa @ In My Yellow Cardigan — June 8, 2014 @ 5:31 pm

Everything on here looks amazing!

Also I recently perfected my double chocolate pecan oat cookies recipe: http://www.inmyyellowcardigan.com/2014/06/05/double-chocolate-pecan-oat-cookies/

Sarah | The Sugar Hit — June 8, 2014 @ 8:28 pm

There is so much to love in this list – those beet buns, the biscuit donuts, that bourbon ice cream! Thanks for including me in it!

Mabel @ Miss Hangrypants — June 9, 2014 @ 12:56 am

I never thought of bringing a pineapple to the beach :D Great photo! I love how many donut links there are ;)
    I’ve been eating lots and lots of freekeh! love this grain!! Here’s a summer-y salad that I just made…

Leah — June 9, 2014 @ 6:36 pm

Is it bad that it is only Monday and I am craving that orange vodka crush drink? YUM!!

Emily @ Life on Food — June 13, 2014 @ 5:47 am