currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

{via}

this peanut butter caramel sauce. my kind of caramel.

these cornmeal pancakes with blueberry rhubarb compote. perfection.

these chocolate pots de creme with lavender and sea salt. YES.

these chickpea sliders with whipped feta and cucumber slaw. flipping.out.

this vanilla bean porridge with lavender strawberries. all over the lavender.

these banana fosters cheesecake bars. love all things banana.

this honeydew basil spritzer. talk about refreshing.

the petrovsky popsicle. i can’t deal.

this yellow saffron buttercream cake with chocolate cardamom fudge. what!

these bacon cheddar chicken burgers. omg.

these sweet lemon sugar cookies with lemon buttercream. so fat and fluffy.

this grilled kale caesar with torn croutons. mouth = watering.

this stracciatella gelato. dying for this in the heat.

these spaghetti balls with meat sauce. too cool.

this grilled pineapple relish. want it on everything.

this homemade thai iced coffee. ahhh!

these hushpuppies with spicy dipping sauce. whoa.

this chocolate coconut milk ice cream. so creamy.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinterest or twitter]

15 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Laura — June 21, 2014 @ 8:00 am

So many great and tasty things here, especially that petrovsky popsicle. Seriously. And thanks for the link love, miss! :)

Lisa — June 21, 2014 @ 10:51 am

I just wanted to thank you for the “Currently Crushing” posts. I LOVE them! xoxoxo

Emily @ Life on Food — June 21, 2014 @ 1:44 pm

Check on the gelato and iced coffee!

Michelle @ Hummingbird High — June 21, 2014 @ 3:13 pm

Jessica, you’re the best! Thanks for the link love XOXO

Medha @ Whisk & Shout — June 21, 2014 @ 9:52 pm

Love this compilation of amazing things for me to try! Yay :) I have freaked out over at least half of these so far (especially the stracciatella gelato omg).

Cheyenne — June 22, 2014 @ 2:09 am

the burger! the chocolate pots! i want!
    xo, cheyenne

Gap — June 22, 2014 @ 6:30 am

Great post!
    XOX, Gap.

Marissa @ In My Yellow Cardigan — June 22, 2014 @ 8:41 am

Everything on here is about to be pinned!

Also I recently made spicy eggplant chicken enchilada cups: http://www.inmyyellowcardigan.com/2014/06/20/spicy-eggplant-chicken-enchilada-cups/ and roast beef brussel sprouts grilled cheese sandwich: http://www.inmyyellowcardigan.com/2014/06/18/roast-beef-brussel-sprouts-grilled-cheese-sandwich/

Becky Winkler — June 22, 2014 @ 9:28 am

Great collection! I am putting that grilled pineapple salsa at the top of my list–maybe for the 4th.

Since you love bananas, I wanted to share this fried banana brownie cake with honey whipped cream that I made for my birthday a few weeks ago. I am not even that into bananas, so I’m not sure why I chose them for my cake, but it ended up being one of my favorite desserts ever!

Meg — June 22, 2014 @ 3:08 pm

Yum.

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist — June 22, 2014 @ 5:37 pm

OMG those popsicles!!

sarah — June 22, 2014 @ 9:26 pm

Thanks again for the link love!! I always am so honored to be on your crush list. xx

Brandon @ Kitchen Konfidence — June 23, 2014 @ 3:00 pm

Thanks for the mention Jessica :)!!

Shawn @ I Wash You Dry — June 24, 2014 @ 12:13 pm

Thanks for the mention of my Spaghetti Balls Jessica! What a fun list you have here! : )

1. Pingback: Web Wandering | the20what