currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

{via}

these big fat sugar cookies. gorgeous.

these sweet corn and jalapeño enchiladas. eeeee!

this eggplant and chickpea coconut curry. deeelish.

these fried pickles with green goddess aioli. need this.

this tomato, peach and avocado bruschetta. this combo.

these salted watermelon margaritas. gah. yes.

this spicy tuna toast recipe. craving.

this strawberry rainier cherry muddler. dying.

these chocolate powerballs. making these TODAY.

these mocha ice pops. sprinkles!

these fig, ricotta and honey tartines. favorite.

this blackberry vanilla ice cream float. the photos!

these fish tacos with roasted poblano salsa. omg.

this samoa cheesecake. just dead.

these 4 ingredient strawberry cream pops. so cute.

this spicy kale and coconut stir fry. flavors!

this summer fruit pecan crisp. perfect.

this watermelon guacamole. i want all things watermelon.

these rhubarb and white chocolate blondies. yep yep yep.

these matcha mochi yogurt pops. pretty.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you're loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinterest or twitter]

23 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Bri | Bites of Bri — June 28, 2014 @ 8:53 am

I want everything on this list! Thanks for sharing.

Medha @ Whisk & Shout — June 28, 2014 @ 8:56 am

So many of these have been my favorites recently too! Thanks for sharing, I hadn’t yet seen those enchiladas and they look sublime. And honestly, I cannot even talk about that samoa cheesecake. I want to make it and eat all of it. Like, right now.

Nicola — June 28, 2014 @ 9:03 am

So many of these sound so good! Thanks for sharing :)

Sarah@ The Gold Lining Girl — June 28, 2014 @ 9:24 am

Loooove all these, especially the sugar cookies and the Samoa cheesecake. Wow, it looks incredible!! Great list of deliciousness.

Maria — June 28, 2014 @ 9:30 am

Thanks for featuring our guacamole! I love that it matches the bikes:) xo

Cheyenne — June 28, 2014 @ 9:50 am

that curry looks so delicious. and those bikes are awesome!
    xo, cheyenne

Michelle @ Hummingbird High — June 28, 2014 @ 11:01 am

Those are some awesome links up top!!! Thanks for including my blondie recipe! XOXO

Rasa @ The Vixen Life — June 28, 2014 @ 11:18 am

I was seriously thinking that I needed to deep dry some pickles – you just pushed me over the edge.

• Rasa @ The Vixen Life — June 28th, 2014 @ 11:19 am

Um…that should have been fry, not dry. Shows you how excited I just got.

Priscilla — June 28, 2014 @ 4:36 pm

Those bikes! And the pink wheels mostly.. I need those in my life!!

Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough — June 28, 2014 @ 5:44 pm

Um, DROOLING. Thanks for featuring the enchis on my blog! <3

Heather of Kitchen Concoctions — June 28, 2014 @ 5:52 pm

I’ll take one of everything!

brooke — June 28, 2014 @ 6:44 pm

We just returned from Utah and got to try a SWIG cookies (the sugar cookie recipe at the top of your list). They were delicious. I can’t wait to try to make them at home.

Sarah | The Sugar Hit — June 28, 2014 @ 8:24 pm

This week I shall try the fried pickles (WHAT) the salted watermelon margarita (seriously?) and I’ll top it off with some of those fig and ricotta tartines because hey look AMAZING! And I’ll take a float too, because yeah I’m a narcissist.

Emily @ Life on Food — June 29, 2014 @ 6:32 am

I have a top 3 from this list! I always have the hardest time picking the winner from your weekly lists.

stephanie — June 29, 2014 @ 1:34 pm

you always find the best things on the internet!! thanks for including me! so honoured! xoxoxo

Eleanna @Foodaki — June 29, 2014 @ 3:51 pm

Wow! What a delicious selection! I love watermelon too, so I’ll try that recipe first. Thanks for the suggestions!

Farah @ The Cooking Jar — June 29, 2014 @ 4:40 pm

My take home was the eggplant curry. Can’t resist a good looking curry. And that bruschetta has summer written all over it. Also, that tuna toast, she always makes food look good.

Peabody — June 29, 2014 @ 7:27 pm

Oh that blackberry float! So need. So need.

Brittany — June 29, 2014 @ 9:35 pm

So much deliciousness. We just bought a couple eggplant from the farmers market this weekend and that eggplant and chickpea coconut curry is calling my name!

Colleen — June 30, 2014 @ 12:00 pm

That spicy kale and coconut stir fry looks amazing! We can always use more green leafy vegetables in our lives :)

Sneh | Cook Republic — July 1, 2014 @ 7:05 pm

Thank you for featuring my chocolate powerballs and a list of some amazing recipes!! x

Kate — July 2, 2014 @ 12:33 pm

Well, I just opened a bunch of new tabs. Thank you so much for including my stir fry, Jessica! You’re awesome.