Hi hi! Today I have details for you on my upcoming Seriously Delish book tour this fall. O… M… G… I cannot even wait to see you and meet you and squeeze you and talk about <insert your favorite TV show, sandwich or neon accessory here>. YES.

seriously delish book tour dates I howsweeteats.com

Below are most of the signings and/or events I’ll have throughout the next 2+ months – I’ll be filling in the details and times where necessary… There won’t be any additional cities added this fall due to the little bun in the oven that I have, but I am SO excited to meet those of you that I can. Like words cannot even describe. And also a little petrified that no one will come… so please come hang out with me in real life?

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. My level of appreciation for you is so ridiculously out of this world that I can barely type it out without tearing up. I created this book for you and am so grateful that you are in my life and have led me down this path. Huge hearts.

If you have yet to get your copy of Seriously Delish, you can find it on amazon, barnes + noble or indiebound. GAH!

September 2: Tampa, FL

Inkwood Books - 7PM

*ticketed event, click above for details!

September 4: Houston, TX

Blue Willow Books – 7PM

*ticketed event

September 6: Pittsburgh, PA

South Hills Village Barnes & Noble – 3PM

September 10: NY, NY

Whisk Manhattan – Signing & Book Launch Party – 6PM

This is open to the public – come hang out!

September 11: NY, NY

92nd Street Y – Food Media Panel – 7PM

*tickets required – purchase here

September 13: Cincinnati, OH

Joseph Beth Booksellers, Food & Wine Classic – 1:15PM

Washington Park 1230 Elm St

**friends! we have added a popup book signing at Joseph Beth’s at 11am for those of you that can’t make the festival. stop in there at 11am and I will sign your book – or order one ahead of time and I can sign it while there!!

September 14: Cleveland, OH

Learned Owl – 2PM

204 N. Main St.
Hudson OH 44236

September 16: Austin, TX

Lake Austin Spa Class 2-3:30PM

*event only open to overnight guests of the spa

September 23: Pittsburgh, PA

2250 Staples Mill Rd, Richmond

October 17: Chapel Hill, NC

Southern Seasons Market – 4PM

201 S Estes Dr, Chapel Hill

October 23: Pittsburgh, PA

Crate Cooking Class – 6PM

*tickets required – you will get to EAT!

October 29: Pittsburgh, PA

Duquesne University Barnes & Noble – 4PM

November 6: Pittsburgh, PA

Crate Cooking Class – SOUPS! – 6PM

*tickets required – you will get to EAT!

November 8th:  Pittsburgh, PA

McGinnis Sisters Holiday Open House, Adams Township, time TBA

November 18-19: Washington, DC

National Press Club Book Fair

248 Responses to “Seriously Delish Book Tour Deets!”

Natalie — August 13, 2014 @ 10:02 am

The closest you’re coming to me in Seattle!? I’m in Portland! We have a Powell’s! Seattle wouldn’t be that big of a trip, if I didn’t have a newborn :( Hope you sell lots and lots of books so you can make it out to Portland!

• Judy — August 13th, 2014 @ 12:16 pm

I’m with Natalie! Sorry we won’t see you in Portland!

amber l — August 13, 2014 @ 10:06 am

YOU ARE COMING TO SAN FRANCISCO!! I literally just screamed at the breakfast table to my fiance that you will be in town in October. This news just made my oatmeal taste that much better :)

Alyssa — August 13, 2014 @ 10:14 am

Poo. No CT date… can’t say I blame you, we’re a snoozer of a state. Of course my better half and I have plans to go to NYC in September, but we can’t go in the middle of the week because we have stupid jobs… oh, poo.

I’ll just have to catch you next time around!!

Julie @ Table for Two — August 13, 2014 @ 10:15 am

See you in DC ;)

Jessica L. — August 13, 2014 @ 10:20 am

oh man, TWO Ohio stops but none for the rest of the Midwest? major bummer :( I definitely would have driven to Indianapolis or Chicago (from St. Louis) to see you!

Sarah R. — August 13, 2014 @ 10:29 am

Cincinnati and Cleveland but no Columbus? You KNOW you want to stop here for some Jeni’s…

Erin — August 13, 2014 @ 10:33 am

Crying that you’re not coming to Chicago. Literal tears!!!!! Hope hope hope you do another tour/trip after the babe is born. You’re my idol!

Kristen — August 13, 2014 @ 10:46 am

Yay! See you in DC :)

Liz @ Floating Kitchen — August 13, 2014 @ 10:46 am

So happy to see you are coming to Seattle! If you haven’t been to the Book Larder yet, you are going to love it. It is the most darling little cook book store on the more darling little street in Fremont. Yeah!

Jessica | A Happy food dance — August 13, 2014 @ 10:46 am

No SoCal stops… wahhhhhh!

Becca — August 13, 2014 @ 10:46 am

Wow! I’m from Toronto but my boyfriend and I will be in SF during your tour date!! We’ll definitely be there!! Will the book be available for purchase there? I’m going to be travelling from Vancouver down along the west coast before reaching SF and I’m not sure if I can bring the book with me the whole time… Let alone fly across the country with it!

gina @ skinnytaste — August 13, 2014 @ 10:49 am

LOVE your book, congrats on all your success my friend, you deserve it!!!!

Odette — August 13, 2014 @ 11:07 am

You have a lot of fans in San Diego! We would love to see you down here! :)

I know it will be tough but make sure that you get your book in stores likes Pigment and Progress, they are SO up your alley and I know the book will do great there.

If there is anything I can do to help let me know!

Best of luck!! xoxo

Jennifer B. — August 13, 2014 @ 11:16 am

Not sure if I’ll be able to make it, but I’ve got your San Fran dates in my calendar!

Pris — August 13, 2014 @ 11:24 am

I am SO happy you are coming to Baltimore!! I’ll definitely be there!

Heather — August 13, 2014 @ 11:30 am

D.C. is your last stop, but that’s quite alright with me, excited to meet you at the Press Club, never been!

Ryan — August 13, 2014 @ 11:34 am

So happy and excited for you! Bummed there’s no MN stop, but I’ll but your book anyway. ;)

Jenn — August 13, 2014 @ 11:52 am

YAY! See you in DC (and hopefully Chapel Hill!)

Bethany — August 13, 2014 @ 11:52 am

Oh man! I’m bummed to see a definite lack of stops in the midwest. Hopefully, you sell so many books that you can warrant a second book tour post baby – including Minneapolis!! My book is already pre-ordered and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

Kate Woods — August 13, 2014 @ 11:57 am

When you come to Baltimore, you HAVE to have dinner at Woodbury Kitchen. You guys would love it!

• Stefanie — August 14th, 2014 @ 8:48 am

I agree with Kate! :-)

thenik — August 13, 2014 @ 12:00 pm

I’m not surprised you’re not coming to Indianapolis, but I’m still bummed about it. In neon love, N

joelle (on a pink typewriter) — August 13, 2014 @ 12:04 pm

No San Diego? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I’ll be wearing neon in your honor anyways.

chrystastone — August 13, 2014 @ 12:05 pm

So sad that you’re not coming to Canada at all! :(

• Rena — August 13th, 2014 @ 1:09 pm

me too! toronto would love to have you next time around :)

Sara @ Confectionary Tales — August 13, 2014 @ 12:07 pm

This is so exciting! Bummed there are none in LA but having a baby is definitely the best reason for having a brief book tour :)

Question – did you email back confirmation for the book plates? I’m not sure if my email/preorder made the cut!

Priya — August 13, 2014 @ 12:09 pm

On my calendar!!

Megan — August 13, 2014 @ 12:10 pm

I was holding my breath while I was scrolling, hoping for a Kansas City date. :( I’m actually teary-eyed at work! Hopefully after your little cinnamon bun is fully cooked, you’ll be able to travel more!

Megan White — August 13, 2014 @ 12:11 pm

AHHH YES! You’re coming to Cincinnati! No need to fear that there won’t be people to welcome you once you get here. The whole food and wine classic event sounds fun, but I’m most excited to meet my all-time favorite food blogger:)

Jenni — August 13, 2014 @ 12:15 pm

Wah! Why is SF the only city in California you’re coming to?! Come to LA!!! :(

heather — August 13, 2014 @ 12:15 pm

I”M DYING right now….I’m going to the Bmore festival so pumped…I’ve never been this excited for a book!!!

Kelsey @ Badger Kitchen — August 13, 2014 @ 12:16 pm

Wish you were coming to Madison, WI. Would love to meet you. Maybe for a second cookbook ;)

Missy Krause — August 13, 2014 @ 12:39 pm

I will def be at the one in Cleveland, OH! Just wish one of the PA dates would have worked out, since I grew up in Pittsburgh. I especially would have loved to take one of your cooking classes with my fam!

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — August 13, 2014 @ 12:43 pm

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! OH, how i wish you were stopping in Denver!! Can’t wait to get my hands on your book:)

Dan — August 13, 2014 @ 12:56 pm

I’ll be at the Hudson, OH one. I’ll bring Jeni’s & Mitchell’s ice cream in exchange for signing my book!

Breanne — August 13, 2014 @ 1:12 pm

See you at the Book Larder in Seattle! Love that place!

Julie — August 13, 2014 @ 1:12 pm

Yay for CLE! We sometimes spend our weekends hiking in a town close to Hudson, so we’ll try to make the 9/14 visit! Hope I get to meet you!!

Samantha — August 13, 2014 @ 1:13 pm

Chicago will miss you. Congrats on all of this though!

Alicia Greenrabbit — August 13, 2014 @ 1:16 pm

Your coming to Boston,your coming to Boston!!!! Yeah.
    I could try to get you in to Lesley University in Cambridge?
    ?

• Alicia Greenrabbit — August 13th, 2014 @ 6:58 pm

Now I can give you one of my Recycled Cashmere Scarves.What colors?

Medha @ Whisk & Shout — August 13, 2014 @ 1:21 pm

I was scrolling and I saw Baltimore and I was like “Okay, I can make the drive” but you’re coming to DC later! (I am silently cheering). Cannot wait to get a copy!

Ashley from Camden, Maine — August 13, 2014 @ 1:29 pm

I am so tempted to drive to Boston in October because I wanna see you THAT BAD!!! Reading your blog is my favorite part of the day I spend online! So much love for you lady. I work for an indie bookstore, the Owl and Turtle Bookshop and am making SURE they bring in your book! :) never stop being awesome!! (Just keep being you!)

Michelle — August 13, 2014 @ 1:29 pm

Chi-town is a must!! Chicago!!!

Ashley — August 13, 2014 @ 1:37 pm

Hooray!!!! I’m hoping to catch you in Ohio! I preordered my copy last week and can’t wait to get my hands on it! Your recipes are the ones I cook the most often of all food blogs at home, since you strike that perfect balance of delicious/crazygoodfun + food my picky husband will eat. Plus I look forward to reading each of your posts. They’re so geniune and gorgeous and fun. Thank you for that!

Ayelet — August 13, 2014 @ 1:41 pm

See you in Seattle!

Katie — August 13, 2014 @ 1:54 pm

Ugh, you’re coming to Boston the day before my wedding…my wedding that’s happening in Western NY…please come back another time???

Lis — August 13, 2014 @ 1:59 pm

Oh man, no Denver?? Next time?!?!? and CONGRATS! Your blog bring smiles every day – LOVE IT! <3

Natalie W — August 13, 2014 @ 2:01 pm

Dang it. We midwesterners like cookbook tours, too! Come to Minneapolis!

• Natalie W — August 13th, 2014 @ 2:02 pm

But of course congrats, anyway! I’ve already preordered for myself and as a gift to my sister-in-law :)

Ally — August 13, 2014 @ 2:11 pm

I hope you can make it to Tennessee at some point! I’d love to meet you!

Sophie Remer — August 13, 2014 @ 2:23 pm

OH MY GOD. I just FREAKED. You’re coming to SF! I will beeee there! I am so beyond excited. Thank you for just making my day a million times better. Can’t wait to talk about Walking Dead, how all i ever wanna do is eat cheese, and how much I hate raisins in cookies! :D

brianne — August 13, 2014 @ 2:28 pm

SO glad you’re coming to Seattle. You will LOVE Book Larder. Can’t wait to meet you there :)

Michelle Hill — August 13, 2014 @ 2:35 pm

two NY dates?? that’s awesome!! Looking forward to meeting you. What a huge success and accomplishment! I know I can confidently speak on behalf of all of your fans that we are SO proud of you!!

amy h — August 13, 2014 @ 2:51 pm

You’re going to be at Southern Season in Chapel Hill, NC!!! that’s one of my favorite places ever. EVER. EVER. save some time to wander around the store! .

PS Indianapolis is a nice city. (-: