1. I am FINALLY hungry again! Its huge, it’s huge. I’m still not super into sweets or even donuts, but I can eat a whole one as opposed one bite. YES. Tomorrow we are going to get my most favorite cherry donuts in all the land.
2. Dead over these pretzel cinnamon rolls. Just when I thought they couldn’t get better.
3. I tweeted this, but on Saturday I bought a dust buster/dirt devil and it was seriously the highlight of my week. I don’t know what the difference is between those two but I got a crazy 2014 version that probably won’t hold up to it’s 1985 counterpart. Oh well. This has made a huge difference in my life.
4. You should definitely listen to the 2000′s hip hop pandora station. Holy throwback.
5. Puhlease tell me you are following Bev’s instagram. I can’t deal with it.
6. Not ready for fall at all yet but I sort of want to buy all the fall candles. Why do I have to be a crazy candle lady? I hate it.
7. Kinda in love with this inner monologue of someone with writer’s block. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve written stuff exactly like this down on a page. Or typed it. It’s pretty funny to wake up to the next morning.
8. Since we left for vaca this weekend I didn’t get to watch TV yet… besides True Blood. I hate the Jessica/Hoyt storyline. I hate the Bill storyline. WHY AM I STILL WATCHING. It’s a trainwreck. I did watch the last episode of Masters of Sex about 35 times and I also watched a bunch of Homeland reruns while I was unpacking/packing last week. Dude the scenes in season one between Carrie and Brody were so cringe worthy. The previews for this coming season are like… WTF? That show has definitely jumped the shark.
9. Eddie has been a much more adventurous eater than I have lately, even if he did order a pork pate assuming it was pulled pork. But he also got a lobster pot pie, which was like heaven on earth. I am so making that. WHAT IS HAPPENING.