Tuesday Things.

tuesday things I howsweeteats.com

1. Yesterday I finally grabbed a ton of herbs to plant. I made myself wait until I turned in my manuscript so I wouldn’t be distracted and I might have grabbed… 24 plants. Eeeep.

2. The last few days I have been dyyying over this mint chocolate chip cake. OH MY.

3. Am I the only one that can’t get into the painting + wine nights?! I wish I was interested since it seems so fun. Buuuuuut… I’d rather go drink wine on patio in the sun somewhere!

4. I’ve successfully kept one pair of sunglasses for FOUR years now (nice ones, not like $500 ones, but like… $100 ones!) without losing or breaking them. THIS HAS TO BE A RECORD. 

MY OTHER RECIPES


5. I found this article on a successful entrepreneur’s schedule to be super inspiring. About 95% of the time this is how I want my life to play out, but occasionally the other 5% is “but no, I am doing this so I can do whatever I want when I want and relax and chill!”

6. No TV that we’re currently watching, but I am still rewatching Felicity. Eddie has never seen it and has caught a few episodes. It’s so funny how SLOW the show moves compared to TV today. Also, a bunch of you asked where I’m watching it and I bought all the seasons on iTunes years ago, before I even had Netflix!

7. Two shoes I cannot do are the slip on sneakers (like Vans style) and any sort of slides (like the old school Adidas ones, for seriousness) for real life living. I look ridiculous in them. SO tell me about your easy no-tie shoes that you are loving for summer. Annnnnd go!

8. Um. Not going to lie. I sort of want this unicorn bike. Will get it in my dreams.