1. I’ve spent the majority of the day with my right hand draped in a bowl of cold milk. I was going to wax my eyebrows this morning (I’ve done it myself since I was 18) annnnd accidentally dumped a container of boiling wax (it got too hot) all over my hand. Let’s just say between the hours of 7:30Am and 11:00AM I wanted to lose my mind.
2. After my hand finally stopped throbbing, I made a giant pot of chicken noodle soup and was far too impatient to wait to taste test… so I burnt every possible taste bud off of my tongue. I’m just a walking blister today.
3. I think the theme of these incidents is that I really need to learn some patience. You think?
4. Has anyone else been obsessed with Ulta’s 21 days of beauty? They have had incredible beauty steals everyday this month which is fantastic for my makeup collection and terrible for my bank account. But the prices are just so cheeeeap!
5. This is my friend’s baby who makes the best faces ever. He is only 4 months old and I spent most of Sunday smothering his cheeks.
Also: note the rolls.
6. I’m headed to California for a blog-related conference tomorrow and I’m almost positive my suitcase is overweight. Yeahhhh buddy.
7. After our huge dinner on Friday night, this was our breakfast on Saturday.
Someone help me.
8. I admit this Tuesday Things was pretty boring today, but how about you try typing with only your left fingertips? Yeah, that’s what I thought.
77 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Oh wow! First, I hope you feel better soon. Second, being in Sonoma will do it. Start at Harvest Moon Winery and work your way up Olivet to Hook and Ladder Winery. We were there 3 weeks ago for our Anniv…..bought waaaaay too much wine (wait, can you ever have too much wine?). Everywhere we ate the food was amazing…from little diners in Occidental to the Applewood Inn….FABULOUS! Let me know if they let you out of the conference at all…..I can give you some suggestions (Bistro 29 in Santa Rosa – great French Bistro).
Third…hope your hand is better….man, that must have been righteous pain.
Fourth…that baby is absolutely Edible! Thanks for making my week with his pic!
omg you’re in cali. since you’re so totally NOT going to be busy or anything, you should come make a new friend. *ahem me* because. you. are. awesome. :)
holy cute chubbiness! And I’m sorry about all the burns. I’m also impatient and often end up with no taste buds for a day or two.
Ouch to the boiling wax!! Hope your hand is better!
Pingback: Tuesday Things on a Wednesday. | How Sweet It Is
Regarding your wax burn. Girl, you need some lavendar essential oil. I have a friend who is completely into essential oils, I was a skpetic at first. But I tell you, 100% pure Lavendar essential oil is a necessity in every home for burns. It takes the burn right out, I swear! I like “Be Young” essential oils best. You have to put in my sharing partner ID (9075) to look at them.
Intense rubbing can cause a blister, as can any friction on the skin if continued long enough. This kind of blister is most common after walking long distances or by wearing new or poorly fitting pair of shoes.-*.:
I’ll see you in a bit
Essential oils are used in a variety of ways, and include aromatherapy massage – where the oil is absorbed through the skin and vaporization where the essential oil molecules enter the bloodstream via the lungs.Essential oils are also used medicinally and taken internally, but this must NOT be undertaken by the layperson, but should only be done under the treatment and direction of a qualified medical practitioner. -`…
Most recently released content on our very own internet site http://www.healthdigest101.com