1. When I was in first grade, we got to dress up as pilgrims and indians while our parents brought in an ENTIRE Thanksgiving dinner. That was the best day ever! Probably not for our parents.
2. Ever compared yourself to someone over… anything? You must must read this post!
3. I bought this cheese today. Because I wanted to.
4. Even though we’ve established that I suck at crafts, I wonder if I could manage this? Because I love all things peacock.
5. Saturday night I had a dream that Mr. How Sweet was in Vegas and “ordering” escorts. I woke up so pissed off and was ready to punch him in the head. He is still reminding me it was just a dream as I glare at him and throw my shoes at his nose.
6. Last year I created a monster when I made cake batter bark, igniting this crazy desire for all things chocolate bark. Puuuhlease tell me you’ve seen Naomi’s chocolate bark series this year. I am flipping my lid over it!
7. I’m not sure if I mentioned it, but a this summer my brother moved to Florida. He is coming home tonight and I.can’t.wait!
8. My cousin got me this book for my birthday. I want to live inside of it. Because it’s so cozy and comfy.
9. I’m pretty sure I need this milkshake because it has PIE CRUST STRAWS. Did you hear me? PIE CRUST STRAWS. I didn’t even like PIE CRUST STRAWS until this morning. I think my life depends on this.
10. I’ve already screamed this on two social media outlets today, but I would be completely thrilled if I never had to see that Target Black Friday commercial with that nutso lady… EVER AGAIN. It makes me want to stab my eye.
11. I am becoming obsessed with painting glitter gradients on my nails, even though I have no talent at this whatsoever and end up with a result akin to a four-year old playing with makeup. If you love nail polish too, do not search “nails” or “essie” on Pinterest unless you feel like losing the next two days of your life. I’m not joking… stop!
12. Tell me something fun. I have dishes to do.
74 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
your posts crack me the hell up!
I love all things peacock too! Also, all things guinea hen.
I love doing glitter gradients too and glitter french manicures. A tip about glitter gradients – use a triangle make-up sponge to apply the glitter polishes, I use the narrowest part. After a couple of trail applications it was pretty easy. The hardest part was picking the colors…lol…Good luck!
I’ve been following your blog for quite some time and I think I’ve posted a few comments here and there (but very rare).
I was on Pinterest today (b/c I was bored at work) and I came across this pin and immediately thought of you. :) You can thank me later.
I need to make that!
Happy Tuesday! Great links girl, thanks for sharing – especially the bark series. Damn, that girl is talented. Hope your having a wonderful time with your family! xoxo
Your posts crack me up! Thanks for sharing- it’s always a highlight of Tuesday afternoons! The only thing worse than the crazy Target lady commericals for Black Friday is the lady for Kohls who has an obnoxious song she sings too! Have you seen that one? Hopefully not!
Ugh I cry every time I do my nails. Who are these people with perfect nails? They must all be ambidextrous. (ps. I definitely googled that to spell it right)
I am planning a Christmas baking business for the holidays. I have a problem with committing to things too permanent so a one month crazy bake time might be something I can handle.
I want that cheese.
I would love those shoes.
Speaking of Peacock….here is something fun … check out this peacock cake that was at a wedding I recently attended…her whooooole wedding theme WAS peacock. No flowers on the table…all peacock feathers and stuff. Even her bridesmaids had peacock dresses. They probably needed those shoes you just posted…! Anyways..check this out…scroll down..the cake is amongst a few of the posted pictures
Happy Dish doing! (happy..and dishes? Oxymoron?)
Loved #10……..I just feel like posting that video because it’s so stupid. Even worse is the Kohl’s commercial with Rebecca Black’s Friday song. Eww.
GREAT post! I’m off to check the links! (BTW – I L.O.V.E. cheese with truffles! Happy Thanksgiving!
You make me laugh out loud (usually with drool running down my face too after looking at stuff like the egg nog crumble cake) in my little cube at work all the time. I TOTALLY agree with that horrible target commercial woman and I ALSO caught myself becoming obsessed with glitter gradients on my nails! Thanks a lot pinterest! Glad you had a happy thanksgiving, I am just now catching up :)
I love your crumbs post-it’s that much more about you that we can love. :)
And. . . you are too sweet for the mention.
Your Tuesday posts are some of the funniest things I have ever read. They rock my blog reading world! And I read a lot of blogs.
Because I am a loser, and making my Thanksgiving and Christmas Baking List…I was scouring your site. So then I realized….last year, my birthday was on a Tuesday. Which meant “Tuesday Things” on MY BIRTHDAY. Two of my most favorite things. So, I was kinda bummed that there would be no TT on my birthday this year, but then I remembered the BEST part about turning 29. THANKSGIVING + MY BIRTHDAY on the SAME day. Thanksgiving Food + football + Birthday cake = best day ever? #endramble