1. I will never, ever, EVER get over the fact that I no longer get a Christmas break. Same with summer. Not fair.
2. I have some really creeptastic obsession with seeing Chipmunks: The Squeakuel. I’ve never seen the first one and find the commercials somewhat annoying, but also find myself lying in bed every night squeaking rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah, roma-roma-mamaa, ga-ga-ooh-la-la in a chipmunk voice and pinching Mr. How Sweet. Then he gets up and goes down to sleep on the couch because I’M SO ANNOYING.
3. I’ve spent the entire day baking cookies with my brother’s girlfriend, Mary and have found myself screaming things at her like “roll the balls smaller!,” “put more coconut on the thumbprints!,” “beat the egg whites more!,” “YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG!” Channeling my inner Mother Lovett, I suppose.
4. All of a sudden there are these two old men at my gym in the morning that get on either end of the cardio machines then proceed to SHOUT in conversation to each other the entire time. Every single day. Many times it’s like, directly over my head. Let’s just say that Nicki Minaj has blasted my ear drums out of my freaking brain.
6. Winnie did it again with another awesome homemade gift idea – bath salts! Last minute present perhaps?
7. Now I must go back to live in my kitchen and taste test 8 billion cookies.