1. You know how I shared those chicken fingers on Friday? Mr. How Sweet had been out of town and came home Friday night, opened the fridge and asked in disbelief, “where are the chicken fingers?!” To which I replied, “you mean the maple mustard ones that I made 2 weeks ago that you took for lunch? The ones that you ate before I could have more than two bites?” He says, “OMG, the whole way home I’ve been waiting to eat those chicken fingers. I thought you just made them! Are you sure that I ate them already??” Um. Yes. I’m sure.
2. I’m horrified to admit this but I finally found Biscoff locally and I soooo wanted to hate it since it’s super trendy, but… it’s amazing. Ugh. I’m annoying myself. Wait. I need to go eat a spoonful.
3. Pretty sure I watched The Bodyguard five times this past weekend and all I gotta say is… Kevin Costner can be my bodyguard annnnnyday.
4. Speaking of The Bodyguard, what does that ending even MEAN?! Are they together? Aren’t they together? I can’t take that sort of ambiguousness.
5. And speaking of Kevin Costner, my brothers and I used to have some weird obsession with him when we were younger and would watch Dances with Wolves millions and millions of times. It scared the crap out of me. But I loved him.
6. I’ve only had my iPhone for about 8 months and it already houses 4500+ photos on it. Is this… normal?
7. These might have jumped into my grocery cart today. I mean, I don’t know. I can’t help it that I’m forever 8 years old.
8. How insanely adorable is this funfetti cake!? I can’t even take it.
9. Last Tuesday I decided to cook a last minute feast and made some lobster with brown butter. It was SO beyond good that I hate it’s guts.
10. I bought these neon socks over the weekend and you’d have thought I hit the powerball. It’s the little things folks.
11. I don’t turn on TV until later at night when all the good trash is on, but I started turning on SoapNet every Tuesday while I write (um, if that’s what you want to call it) these Tuesday Things since 90210 is on. All I gotta say is Brenda and Dylan WHAT ARE YOU DOING? You’re ruining everything. Like my childhood.
12. I just tried to crack an egg for a recipe that I assumed was hard boiled and… wasn’t. I say I call it a day and turn SoapNet back on.
63 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I thought I was the only one obsessed with Kevin Costner…Robin Hood Prince of Thieves was my all time fave movie for years.
Oh my word…girl scout cookie lip gloss! If it smells like the cookies taste, I might have toeat them instead of wear them.
Biscoff is my newest favorite thing. This is how I’ve been enjoying it — yum!!
Oh my god where is you find those lip glosses?? Which grocery store? I am on the hunt now!
You can’t not watch 90210 if it is on. Have wasted so many weekend mornings on that show! I used to be all about Brandon when the show was originally on, but now I’m more of a Dylan girl. I can’t decide if this means I like bad boys now, or I’m just finally the age Dylan was when they filmed the show.
I drove around looking for the lip gloss all day long and didn’t find it.
So I asked my trusty friend, the Internet. And here you go! Straight to your mailbox:
I think the point of the end of the Bodyguard is that they can’t be together — because they’re so different and lead such different lives – but she will always, always love him and he will always, always love her. That’s why, at the end, she’s in her glittering dress, singing about him at a charity ball and he is back to standing in the shadows, guarding a US Senator. And yet, despite the miles between them – they’re still thinking about each other. SNIFFFF. SOBBB. *bawls* I LOVE THAT MOVIE.
I also love Kevin in Bull Durham and Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.
Pingback: Thursday Things & LinkUp
K, you had me at girl scout lip smacker’s. I thought I was the only one who still used that stuff. And, then you add beer risotto…. What’s next??? Thanks for keeping my life flavorful!
Ok if you like Kevin Costner in “The Bodyguard”, you will looove him in “Rumor Has It”. He has the sexy older man thing going on!