1. I seriously believe it is a life law to have a large stash of chocolate in your possession at all times. That’s why the above has been in my purse since Friday. Well… what’s left of it.
2. Um, please look at what I discovered today: a caprese MARGARITA. I don’t know how this is possible but it is possible and I want to ingest it as soon as possible. And since it has all that food in it, you could probably have one or two and call it lunch. Sort of like a bloody mary.
3. In continuing with my Barbie-barf wardrobe, I bought this neon skirt. Like so neon it hurts your eyes.
4. And is 29 too old to order a multicolored bright animal print type swimsuit? Because I’m losing my mind with the Victoria’s Secret bikini mixer. Just shoot me.
5. I already forgot to water my herbs and stuff today. I’m so screwed.
6. We decided to have blizzards as our weekend treat, because I’ve only been sharting myself every time I drive by Dairy Queen and see the words “confetti cake blizzard” lighting up the marquee. Um, below is my confetti cake blizzard. Lots of blizzard, little confetti. Like no confetti. Don’t these people know I need sprinkles? I almost took it back to complain, but then I took a taste and it resembled straight up cake batter, so I dumped nearly an entire jar of sprinkles over it and called it a day.
7. Before that though, we celebrated my favorite face baby’s first birthday. BEST CHEEKS EVER. Especially since they can hold so much cake. Just look.
8. Oh after we had those blizzards – which he devoured a LARGE oreo blizzard – and partied all day with party food, Mr. How Sweet decided this is what he wanted for dinner. Double the patties. And the bacon.
9. Meanwhile, all weekend I was seriously craving some falafel and now I’ve found this crispy baked falafel. I’m dying to make it, but now I sort of want that burger up there?
10. Okay… Girls. One of my favorite things to do is discuss Girls with Jessica, and we both agree that someone needs to give Hannah some lip gloss and a hair brush. I just can’t tear myself away, yet I can’t believe that any 20something does SOME of the stuff she does. You know what I’m talking about. Ack.
11. Plus, what does she have against brunch? And why doesn’t she want to go to brunch? I always want to go to brunch! Brunch usually includes alcohol in the mornings.
12. Oh Target… I love you and your obnoxiously large and cheap sunglasses.
13. Bella is so big and I hate it. At least her ears are still crimpy.
83 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Girls. It’s kind of a train wreck I can’t take my eyes off of. Seriously if Hannah goes back to that freak who never wears a shirt I am going to track her down, tackle her body and brush her hair til she comes to her senses. CANNOT. TAKE. NO-SHIRT. GUY.
Is that a Five Guys burger? *drool*
I miss that place.
I had a bar of dark chocolate, sea salt, and almond, and I couldn’t stop eating it. I dreamed about it.
I love these posts every single week! This one made my laugh. I love your food lifestyle!
Wow, your Bella looks just like our golden Abbey :) I was sad when she got her “big girl fur” too. Because I can’t pick her up any more. sigh
I had almost no cake flavor OR sprinkles in my confetti cake blizzard. It was like pure vanilla soft serve. Very disappointing experience.
Chocolove is the BEST! Sea Salt and Almonds is our household addiction. We’re visiting Boulder this summer and stocking up from the shop!
Chocolate in our purses should be mandatory. For when the craving hits. Haha.
29 is definitely not too old for that bikini. Rock it! And you get extra cool points for using the work “sharting” in your blog, lmao!
Totally go for the swim suit. Swim suits are the one type of clothing that works best neon, wildly printed, and cuter than cute. This is all three!! (Look forward to your Tuesday post all week.)
So unfair… my office is down the street from DQ and 5 guys!! I know what you mean about Bella, our beagle pup, Belle is growing so much… I want her to stay a puppy! And apparently, I need to dvr girls to see what it’s all about… :)
I agree with the other posters…u need to get that bathing suit STAT. you are hilarious.
My husband decided he wanted ice cream last night and after reading this you better believe I steered him to DQ! The confetti cake was gooood!
I’ve been so dissapointed by the Blizzards lately! We found this small town place that has amazing blizzard-knockoffs, but of course it’s an hour from home. Still, we end up there at least 4-5 times a year!
Neon: always good.
Brunch: always good. The more morning alcohol, the better. (how am I a functioning adult?)
Multi-color animal-print bikini: NOT always good, but probably great on you. Do it.
Face baby: ALWAYS good. So adorable.
So, I’m definitely 27 1/4 years old and bought these http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/string-bottom/cutout-string-bottom-beach-sexy?ProductID=50550&CatalogueType=OLS&search=true bottoms. They are neon leopard-y awesome. I’m terrified to wear them. Also, the funfetti confetti get-in-my-face-fetti blizzard? AMAZEBALLS.
I totally looked at the suit – love it!
Love your Tuesday Things as usual! The bf and I are doing p90x (and following the nutrition plan) and he is keeping a list of what he wants to eat on day 91 (only 66 more to go!) and the Confetti Cake Blizzard is #1, followed closely by Pizza Hut pizza. Boy needs to stop watching ESPN as these are apparently the only two commercials they show, many times over. Thanks for introducing me to the bikini mixer, as if i wasn’t already spending enough time on VS trying to decide which one(s) to get! I’ll be in PGH in a few weeks – staying in the strip district and totally looking forward to a stop at Trader Joe’s!
I love reading your blog! After reading this post today I came across this on Pinterest:
Obviously it’s totally you.
I broke down and stopped at Dairy Queen to get the same blizzard last week. I couldn’t even finish it because I was choking on all the sprinkles. It might have had something to do with the fact that I typically inhale ice cream and this was so sprinkle laden it needed to be CHEWED. Other than the fact I thought I was going to die, it was YUMMY!
I really, really want that burger right now.
yea! you got a confetti cake blizzard! now that it has your approval, i need to go get one too. i hope to see make a version of it but it needs to include booze.
Jessica! Have you been to Sincerely Yogurt yet? If not, Go. Now. Went for the first time yesterday. CAKE BATTER FROZEN YOGURT. Add your own toppings. They have a very large BOTTLE OF SPRINKLES. You can make it look like a circus in a cup. (My husband reverted to a 3 year old and topped his with Fruity Pebbles, Swedish Fish and Gummy Bears.) I created a dinner consisting of cake batter yogurt, sprinkles, brownies, almonds and m&ms.
Go. Build. Eat. Enjoy! (LOVE your site.)
You crack me up. I love that you’ve been sharting yourself at the sight of a new blizzard flavor…hilarious!
Must Hannah wear giant skirts that only highlight her midsection??? I would also agree with the hairbrush idea and maybe just one coat of mascara. I started watching this show because of your blog and I was so obsessed I watched all 8 episodes that were on On Demand in one sitting. I couldn’t tear myself away. Speaking of chocolate (ok, I totally wasn’t, but didn’t want to forget), my mom brought me a bar from Trader Joes (I don’t have one here in FL) that was the most amazing thing I’ve ever put in my face. Dark chocolate with caramel and black sea salt. I also demolished that all in one sitting. No delayed gratification here….
that baby seriously has the CUTEST, BESTEST, FACE, EVER!!!
also, what is “Girls”? it sounds like a fun and trashy show that i need to watch! what channel/night?
i don’t love chocolate, but i LOVE chocolove chocolate bars. the hazelnut one is my favorite.
Please let me know where in PA/OH I can buy that chocolate!??!
Pingback: This Weekend I… | Stylish, Stealthy & Healthy.
I asked for extra icing in my Confetti Cake Blizzard and there were serious sprinkles in it. It was great! But the first one I had was like yours. I work for the corporate office… it’s my duty to try all new Blizzards, even though I’m on maternity leave :)