1. I finally ordered a pumpkin spice latte and did so with skim milk. UGH. I am so done with that. I am no longer participating in skim milk lattes. I don’t do it at home and I’m not doing it when I go out. It’s like putting water in your latte. gah-ross.
2. Sooo… I really want some nude ankle/mid boots. You know? And I was looking for some on the internet on Friday night. And I googled “nude booties.” Yeah. Don’t do that.
3. All I want in my life right now is this arugula and prosciutto eggs benedict.
4. Actually, wait. That’s a lie. What I really want in my life right now is an interior decorator and a stylist. No, not want – NEED. I need those things. I have zero taste in home decor and fashion and basically look like I live in the 80s every single day. In fact, the only thing I might have decent taste in is food… and even that is debatable.
5. Last week I started to make granola bars, grabbed the cinnamon and shook a ton in to my dough. Only it wasn’t cinnamon. It was chili powder. I then proceeded to spill an entire two cup container of sunflower seeds all over the lazy susan pantry… which if you’re family with one of those things… you have to remove everything to clean something up. Fun day.
6. Not surprised by Dexter. Not at all. So annoyed that with only a few episodes left, Hannah is still in the picture. Why do we care about her? STOP RUINING THIS. So thrilled that Boardwalk is back. Want to live in the 20s. In a few weeks, my life will be complete with the return of Homeland, Eastbound + Down, Nashville and The Walking Dead. And I already don’t have a life. My DVR might blow up.
7. 22 signs you’re addicted to Friends. #2 may be true.
8. What are you having for dinner tonight? I’m making massive mofo taco salads. Yep.
9. Not only am I disturbed at the nonexistence of a bacon emoji… why no taco emoji? Why aren’t we up in arms about this?