Roasted Turkey Potato Chip BLAT.
If you can roll yourself off the couch to do one thing today…
… you totally should make this sandwich.
OR! If you started shopping last night and have yet to go to sleep, you should probably make this sandwich. Also, you might be my hero.
It is THEE most trashed up Thanksgiving leftover sandwich of all time. I realize that last week I should have warned you that you needed to have pretzel bread or buns on hand. If you feel like spending a few more minutes in the kitchen (um, no), then you can definitely make your own, but since it’s Friday and every store known to man is open, you can go buy some too!
Fry some bacon. Slice some avocado. Fry or poach an egg. Mix up some two second tangy cranberry mayo.
Get a big old handful of potato chips and throw them ON TOP of that sandwich because seriously, a sandwich is nothing without chips on it. ON IT. Literally nothing, I tell you.
The chips are where it’s at. They should be kettle cooked so they are crunchy as heck. I do not eat sandwiches without chips. This should be documented.
Now, I just don’t know how I can ever eat any other sandwich again? Ever? In my life? If you didn’t eat enough yesterday to throw yourself into a food coma, this just may do the trick.
- 1 pretzel bun or 2 slices of pretzel bread!
- 2 slices romaine lettuce
- 2 or 3 slices of leftover turkey
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- 1 to mato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 big-ass handful of kettle cooked potato chips
- 1 egg, cooked to your liking (poached or fried!)
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- MAKE A SANDWICH! Do I need to explain?
- Whisk all ingredients together until creamy and combined.