1. I’m mid-citrus love affair. Uh huh.
2. This strawberry hibiscus rum punch? AH! I want a gigantic pitcher.
3. Um New Kids on the Block and TLC touring this summer? Did I just get transported back to 1989? Should I bring my pogs and Jem doll to the concert? P.S. TLC is still one of my favorite Pandora stations EVER.
4. I’m sure by now you’ve all seen the “ship your enemies glitter” thing but, like… I WANT people to ship me glitter. I want a house made of glitter. This is a bad thing?
5. Remember a few weeks ago when I said I’d give anything for a huge snowstorm? I retract my statement. Boohoo. I’d give anything to go outside for a loooong walk. I’m sort of living vicariously through pinterest beaches.
6. Getting totally pumped that in another week or two, all kinds of TV comes back on. I’m sort of liking GIRLS better this season than I did last year, but maybe I’m just so desperate to watch something new and that’s why. Just when I thought Elijah may have maxed out, he was hilarious AGAIN. Can’t there just be a show about him? Oh oh also, remember a few years ago when we watched Banshee? Last year we had a tough time getting into it but it’s on now and I’m trying again. I have a love/hate relationship with it.
7. Please tell me you’ve seen the Betty White birthday flash mob. This made me SO happy. Not just because she looks and acts like Mother Lovett but because she gets so freaking excited.
8. I’ve finally got back in the kitchen cooking regular dinners and have been killing it this week. I made a to-die-for chicken and dumplings on Friday (wild party night, you know), Julia Child’s coq au vin last night and am aiming for chicken parm tonight. Granted it takes me about three times the length of time it used to, but it feels (tastes?) GOOD. Eddie doesn’t even know what to do with himself.
9. This “let’s get drinks” convo kills me. Every time. Hello 2015.