1. This is the 200th Tuesday Things! I’ve been babbling nonsense for 200 weeks. That’s scary. I’m sorry?
2. Craving this cantaloupe and kiwi aqua fresca. And summer.
3. I’m going to ask you something dumb. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Like quick, on the go lunches… that aren’t so much leftovers? Right now I’m into the hard-boiled egg and hummus toasts from my cookbook.
4. This advice from Jeni Britton – like Jeni of Jeni’s ice cream. Ugh. How amazing is that?
5. I spent most of my night last night elbowing a loudly snoring husband who stole every cover. Is there something bigger than a king-sized bed? Probably. And it’s called the guest room.
6. Did you see that Starbucks is going to have s’mores frappuccino this summer?! I want to be excited, but I fear it will only taste like… sugar syrup. Is it going to be awful?
7. It’s okay to get lost. YEP.
8. I’m in major Mad Men lust at the moment. I think because there are only 3 left. I can’t get over Roger’s moustache though. Like, what? And what are your thoughts on Game of Thrones? I totally half ass watch that show, but Eddie loves it. Also, is Scandal redeeming itself? Did you want to beat Juliette on Nashville?
9. UMMM. Full House spinoff? It’s really happening. Dead.
10. On Sunday I actually did a little meal prep for this week and OMG IT IS SAVING OUR LIFE! I hope I can find time to do it every weekend. And it only took a little over an hour. Except let’s be real. The granola lasted two days.
11. This year, I’M DOING IT. I’m planting herbs and making sure they LIVE. I know I say it every year but I’m doing it for real. They need full sun right? What are your thoughts on those potted planters that are vertical? They look cute. I’m not planting in the ground yet. Oomph. I’m already worked up about it.