1. This is the 200th Tuesday Things! I’ve been babbling nonsense for 200 weeks. That’s scary. I’m sorry?
2. Craving this cantaloupe and kiwi aqua fresca. And summer.
3. I’m going to ask you something dumb. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Like quick, on the go lunches… that aren’t so much leftovers? Right now I’m into the hard-boiled egg and hummus toasts from my cookbook.
4. This advice from Jeni Britton – like Jeni of Jeni’s ice cream. Ugh. How amazing is that?
5. I spent most of my night last night elbowing a loudly snoring husband who stole every cover. Is there something bigger than a king-sized bed? Probably. And it’s called the guest room.
6. Did you see that Starbucks is going to have s’mores frappuccino this summer?! I want to be excited, but I fear it will only taste like… sugar syrup. Is it going to be awful?
7. It’s okay to get lost. YEP.
8. I’m in major Mad Men lust at the moment. I think because there are only 3 left. I can’t get over Roger’s moustache though. Like, what? And what are your thoughts on Game of Thrones? I totally half ass watch that show, but Eddie loves it. Also, is Scandal redeeming itself? Did you want to beat Juliette on Nashville?
9. UMMM. Full House spinoff? It’s really happening. Dead.
10. On Sunday I actually did a little meal prep for this week and OMG IT IS SAVING OUR LIFE! I hope I can find time to do it every weekend. And it only took a little over an hour. Except let’s be real. The granola lasted two days.
11. This year, I’M DOING IT. I’m planting herbs and making sure they LIVE. I know I say it every year but I’m doing it for real. They need full sun right? What are your thoughts on those potted planters that are vertical? They look cute. I’m not planting in the ground yet. Oomph. I’m already worked up about it.
74 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I work at Starbucks and was able to try the s’mores frappucino the other day and it’s so good! I don’t really like overly sweet drinks and this was not too sweet. The main drink is graham cracker flavored and there’s marshmallow whipped cream in the bottom of the cup with a chocolate drizzle then more marshmallow whipped cream on top with graham cracker cruchies on top. It’s definitely a good one!
Favorite lunches this week = chicken pesto sandwiches with MUCH goat cheese.
I eat a cucumber, radish, carrot and avocado salad with sesame miso dressing with almost every lunch. I’m completely addicted to it. I usually pack a hard boiled egg or sandwhich or a half chicken breast to go with it. Also, I had a dream last night that I met you at Costco.
I have to say, my new most favorite lunchy thing happened yesterday– I don’t know if it’s a “thing” I’ve been missing out on but: sliced tomatoes topped with tzatziki and crumbled feta with salt and pepper. So good! So clean and healthy! Woohoo!
I love to have ham, tomato and mayo sandwiches or those on toast :)