1. Another week, another heartbreak that feels like real life to me. Miranda and Blake whyyyyyyyyyy.
2. Super interested in these raw matcha macaroons. I have tons of matcha that I bought with good intentions of consuming it but then, I just want coffee. Always.
3. Apparently I missed national emoji day? Worst ever.
4. On Saturday night Eddie bought THREE pieces of cheesecake. He then ate two of them. It was slightly horrifying.
5. I sliced my thumb on a wine wrapper this past weekend and all I could think about was… my texting thumb is injured. (I hate myself.)
6. Can’t get over these teens reacting to encyclopedias. NO. What will even happen in 15 years?
7. We are going on vacation soon annnnd… you know how I always get really annoying on instagram with sunsets and stuff? Kind of psyched that snapchat exists so I can blow that up instead. Most days I want to snap all day long like the 16 year old that I pretend to be, I just don’t have the time.
8. How cool are these negative space photos?!
9. We are at the point where we have to watch True Detective twice and then read recaps on the internet in order to get it. I am 100% in love with Masters of Sex again – I was afraid that I wouldn’t love it like I did the last two years but so far, I do! Oh! I also started to watch UnREAL after your many recommendations and I weirdly like it.
10. Did you get anything good on amazon prime day? What.a.joke. I did put one thing in my cart and was rewarded with “you are #526 in line. your chances of getting this item = poor.” Seriously. I wanted a tie dye kit.
11. I really don’t understand the whole Christmas in July thing. Like, the year goes by soooo fast, it just WAS Christmas. Must we do it again in the summer? It will be here before we know it. (ew.)
25 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I did the same thing a few weeks ago – caught my thumb in the corkscrew – and was all I’m 184 years old and have to text with my pointer finger and the phone resting on the table. Then I put on a cute bandaid and the colour rubbed off on my white keyboard and it felt like my whole life was crashing around me (not over-dramatic, AT ALL)
Did you see this about True Detective? I still don’t understand anything or why THEY CAN’T GET TO THE FREAKING POINT, but somewhat helpful: http://www.buzzfeed.com/kirstenking/im-so-confused
My head is spinning with True Detective, and my husband and brother won’t help me talk it out. Thanks for the link. Oh, and I hope your thumb is better and your keyboard isn’t stained and your life is back on track.
Joann’s already has Halloween stuff out and World Market just added a bunch of Christmas ornaments to their new arrivals! Insert monkey-coverying-eyes-emoji.
Oooh, what is your Snapchat username??
First things first, that photo is bee-yoo-ti-ful! :)
Secondly, I got one awesome/vital thing on Amazon Prime Day: my wedding shoes! Normally $99, they were on sale for $42. I don’t know how this happened, but I praise the Amazon and shoe gods for making it so. #allthesparkles
Please continue to blow up IG with your vacation photos. I refuse to use snapchat. I’m.just too old. #37isthenew37
I should just stop using hastags altogether. I still don’t fully understand their purpose…
Please watch Ray Donovan!! You’ll love it SO much. PLEASE!!
And I hate the idea of Christmas in July. Just call it “back to school” sales and leave it be. Don’t ruin Christmas by starting it this early and making me hate it by October.
Apparently I’m the only person in the world that scored big on Amazon’s Prime Day! I got a pair of Frye boots for only $130 (regular $297)!
wow jodi that’s awesome! were they a lightning deal?
Omg #10 made me laugh so hard. All you wanted was a tye die kit and you were #526.
I can’t even with True Detective this season. I tried, I really did. But meh.
I cannot for the life of me get into this season of True Detective!! It doesn’t help that I keep falling asleep mid-episode…
I’m the exact same way on True Detective. I love it, but I’m always like…wah??? So confusing!
Blake and Miranda. Ugh. I saw the news on instagram while I was at the gym and wanted to cry. They are my favorite. Who will be her “honeybee” now??
And then I went and watched this (the duet where he said he fell in love with her while they performed) and my heart turned into sad confetti:
The negative space photos are wonderful! I’m really on a photography kick recently so this was super inspiring – thanks Jessica!
I think I need a few personal days away from work to deal with the trauma that is blake and miranda… my boyfriend will NOT understand.
Soooo jello over your matcha stash! I need to get my hands on some ASAP. Also keep the sunset instagrams coming! I like pretty colors in my newsfeed :)
It’s July and that means 80-90 degree weather,swimming in the pool,fans, A/C
shorts and lots of cold lemonade! So In my house we don’t talk about Christmas,School or snow….well maybe a dips in a snow bank with this heat.
I want to be friends with the girl who looked up Unicorns. LOL
Pumpkin beers are out in some liquor stores. Yum, I really enjoy them…
In October. Come on now.
I think we will be vacationing in the same spot at the same time! My family has a place there and we all clamor over vacation weeks all summer. Let’s eat dilly brussels sprouts from American Spoon then get spicy green salsa from Pond Hill farm together! My best sunset photos are certainly from “up North”.
You are going to love Christmas this year, watching Max have fun!
Re: matcha… I recently started putting a couple of teaspoons in pancake mix (along with coconut flakes and chocolate chips because DUH) and it is DELICIOUS!
Are you in my head of what!?!?!?! This is basically exactly how I was thinking all week! Blake and Miranda NOOOOOO! Cheesecake, yes. Texting thumb, no!