1. It might be okay if I never see another cookie again. Or at least for around 24ish hours?
2. Except maybe not, because I definitely am thinking of making these leftover cookies tonight. Look at those!
3. And I can’t believe I’m saying this, but also: Target. We need to take a big break, because I was Targeted out this last week.
4. Super excited to set up my new Day Designed for 2016, BUT I’ve also been really into bullet journaling! I had already bought the Day Designer months ago before I learned about bullet journaling… and I want to find a way that I can use both without spending an excessive and unnecessary time doing planning things. I don’t have time to do stuff with stickers or decorate a planner, but I love the journal and writing part of the bullet – so HOW do I make this work?!
5. How much is your time worth? This is crazy.
6. I’m still reeling over the ending of The Affair, but in the meantime, last night Eddie and I started Makings of a Murderer on Netflix. WHOA. It is so fascinating and addicting. We are super hooked! Also, kind of looking forward to GIRLS this season? Oddly enough. And Showtime has been re-airing episodes of Dexter, so I’ve been watching that too.
7. 22 things to stop doing in 2016 (and what to do instead!).
8. What are your New Years plans? Mine include the couch, like always. I’d rather do almost anything else than leave the house on NYE.
9. P.S. I created this spread of good luck foods for Crate and Barrel. Are you superstitious? I make my own rules and only am occasionally.
10. It is super DARK and gloomy here and this whole week just feels off. Lots of holidaying, I’m still full from Christmas dinner and can’t I just stay in bed until 9 and then watch movies all day?
14 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I am grateful that we have great friends who live next door so on New Year’s Eve we celebrate east coast countdown with our kids at 9 (west coast rocks), put them to bed and then have a fun night of random appetizers, drinks and then can walk through the back yard gate home when we are done. I refuse to go anywhere that involves driving that night.
thank you for being honest with the whole NYE thing. there is sO MUCH PRESSURE!! where are you going? what are you wearing? who are you bringing? this might be my second year spending it on the couch and im kinda looking forward to it!!
“22 things to stop doing in 2016” —> ugh, loved it!!!
I wish you a happy and healthy new year, Jessica! Happy belated birthday to Max :)
Still reeling over the Affair, too. Why couldn’t they have ended it before he said that!? Leave it hanging!!! Ugh. Stupid ending.
NYE: Couch. Pizza. Champagne. Bed by . . . 10ish?
Got hooked on bullet journaling this past month or so! I like how you can trash it up with all the stickers and colored pens and washi tape that you want or you can be very simple and plain.
Oh, target. Such a wonderful and dangerous place
Their Christmas clearance is killing me though! I want all the christmas things! And NYC? Hot tub, then couch and netflix.?
Oh my word, #10. Can we just??? I’m so holidayed out!!!
What exactly is bullet journaling? I’m intrigued!
¡Fantástica receta! Fácil de elaborar, con buenas fotografías y un resultado final delicioso, Me encantan, Muchas gracias por compartirla con todos/as.
I will also be on the couch for New Years. :) The cookies look delicious! I love Target. I go in for 1 thing but always come out with like 10.
Please tell me you made those cookies in the pic and will be sharing the recipe?
My NYE plans are to stay on my couch as well. After getting over the flu, I don’t feel like going out in the world just yet, especially for a late party. I’ll just ask my husband to wake me at 11:55. Ha! He doesn’t understand it because he keeps asking me whose house we are going to. Guess he isn’t as into it. We usually go to my parent’s or BFF’s house and none of us can stay up until midnight and we usually head home before the countdown. I figure I’m cutting out the middle man.
I plan on start Making A Murderer soon. Actually I went to do it today and began Master Of None instead. So funny!!! My husband finished MAM in one day. He was so hooked! What did we do before binge watching?!
I just made a cookie dough to bake on NYE while I’m enjoying staying in on my couch. :) I baked so many cookies, but gave them all away and didn’t really enjoy any. Plus, I figure thanks to the virus I had, I lost my holiday pounds. HAHAHAHAHA! OMG, I’m obnoxious!
Making A Murderer was sooooo good! We watched it all in two days and then went online to look more current stuff up as well. It was very interesting but very frustrating.
If you are looking to entertain your free times with Online Card game then here it is. Play spider solitaire card game with this https://moz.com/community/users/11865341 homepage and you will get extra reward and advantages to play and win this game for free and Online.