1. Flipping over this super fudgy dark chocolate cherry ice cream. I’m having a cherry issue right now.
2. I am ridiculously excited about the Olympics. Swimming! And gymnastics! And another excuse to tell you the story about how my Hungarian gymnastics coach sat on my butt to make my full straddle split touch the floor when I was ten years old. I’m over it. Clearly.
3. On permanent stash in my freezer right now: rosé ice cubes and rosé popsicles. I want to pour a glass and put both inside, but how obnoxious is too obnoxious.
4. Speaking of, if you could only instagram avocado toast, acai bowls, rosé or pizza for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
5. Okay. I retract my statement about Orange is the New Black being terrible this season. OMG. I finished it and was so.freaking.emotional during the entire thing. I can’t even put my thoughts on Sophia this season. I was so sad about the ending. Did sorta think things were a bit disjointed – I hate how some characters only get in one episode every three to four shows. But wowza. It was good.
6. Can somebody please tell me why I didn’t know that a nacho cheese fountain exists? Who even am I.
7. THERE IS A LISA FRANK ADULT COLORING BOOK COMING OUT. I felt the need to shout.
8. On surviving the quarter life crisis. This is goooood.
9. Yesterday I carried a huge watermelon all over the grocery store and when I got home, would not stop telling Eddie that “I… carried a watermelon?” Name that movie. (except it really happened because I’m annoying.)
10. p.s. there is a giveaway over on my instagram!