1. Flipping over this super fudgy dark chocolate cherry ice cream. I’m having a cherry issue right now.
2. I am ridiculously excited about the Olympics. Swimming! And gymnastics! And another excuse to tell you the story about how my Hungarian gymnastics coach sat on my butt to make my full straddle split touch the floor when I was ten years old. I’m over it. Clearly.
3. On permanent stash in my freezer right now: rosé ice cubes and rosé popsicles. I want to pour a glass and put both inside, but how obnoxious is too obnoxious.
4. Speaking of, if you could only instagram avocado toast, acai bowls, rosé or pizza for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
5. Okay. I retract my statement about Orange is the New Black being terrible this season. OMG. I finished it and was so.freaking.emotional during the entire thing. I can’t even put my thoughts on Sophia this season. I was so sad about the ending. Did sorta think things were a bit disjointed – I hate how some characters only get in one episode every three to four shows. But wowza. It was good.
6. Can somebody please tell me why I didn’t know that a nacho cheese fountain exists? Who even am I.
7. THERE IS A LISA FRANK ADULT COLORING BOOK COMING OUT. I felt the need to shout.
8. On surviving the quarter life crisis. This is goooood.
9. Yesterday I carried a huge watermelon all over the grocery store and when I got home, would not stop telling Eddie that “I… carried a watermelon?” Name that movie. (except it really happened because I’m annoying.)
10. p.s. there is a giveaway over on my instagram!
27 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
DIRTY DANCING! amazeballs
Just don’t put baby in a corner…
Hehe, when I was 8+ months pregnant I carried a watermelon under my arm all around the grocery store just to watch peoples eyes bug out. Still makes me laugh. And avocado toast. = )
Yessss! Someone else who is just as excited as me for the Olympics! I have been watching all of the trials – I am literally counting down the days!
OITNB!!!! So glad you finished the season… I just want to SAY HER NAME but obv don’t want to spoil anyone…
I don’t think that I can look at one more avocado toast Instagram, and I love avocado toast! Pizza, on the other hand, I could post all day (@101bestpizzaplaces) . Also, I have been wondering what you were going to think of oitnb by the end…I had finished the season by your last post and I had no idea how you weren’t into it!
I am a produce manager and every single time I have to carry a watermelon anywhere, I think of that part of the movie and smile because Jennifer Grey was SO awkward
It’s been too long since I’ve watched that. And I am so freaking excited for the Olympics! Every video I see makes me wish I was amazing at a different sport (but really, I think I’d pick gymnastics…?).
eating cherries right now! for whatever reason, calfornia cherries are super cheap in texas ($3/lb) and cheaper than they are in california. that makes sense.
I can’t wait for this Lisa Frank adult coloring book!
Haha Nobody puts Jessica in a corner :) Oh and avocado toast all the way. And also, I made the baked oats and they are delicious! xx
hey girl great list! I like the gymnastics to! And I didn’t know about the Lisa Frank coloring book coming out ! Yay I loved her stuff back in the day! ha 25 years ago or longer! ha
As soon as I read “I carried a watermelon” my mind said Dirty Dancing! I think I play out movie lines in my head so “you’re killing me smalls” with this post!
Oh pizza for sure!
You carried a watermelon!? (Dirty Dancing!) Oh, and avocado toast is great but if you could only Instagram one thing I’d rather it be pizza – cuz fruit pizza, etc…
ps I love chocolate and cherries together (not so much other fruits) so I was psyched about the ice cream! But the link I got is a chocolate and berry ice cream, not cherry!
Yup. My gymnastics coach sent the largest (200lbs) assistant coach to sit on my ass when I was 12. During parents day. Didn’t even stop when I cried. That was 31 years ago. I still blame her for my hamstring tear…… But still excited for the Olympics. Do you toes point in sympathy as you watch the ladies events?
My vote goes to pizza with a side of rose! That works, right?!
And I love coloring books, just finally bought myself one a while back.
Every time I buy a watermelon I repeat that line to myself!! “I carried a watermelon” hahaha
I vote rose! But only if my other food can photobomb. PS My husband and I had a moment last night when the owner of the restaurant we were in came over and told us that our table of rose, mussels, terrine and basket of bread was “picture perfect” and brought us a complimentary after-dinner cordial. I knew I wasn’t crazy for wanting to snap 1,017 photos!! #foodiegoals
Dirty Dancing!!!! :)
Did you see Walmart’s line of Lisa Frank party supplies? 90’s party needs to happen!
Omg I can’t WAIT for the Olympics!!!
pizza! and yes at first i hated the new oitnb season but at the end i was bawling. my tumblr is full of gifs right now. however instagram spoiled it for me so the whole time i kept thinking IS THIS THE EPISODE?! also seeing the photo of samira wiley and natasha lyonne at pride with a poussey riot shirt was amazing. I NEED THAT SHIRT.
A Lisa Frank coloring book? Ahh need! Is it available for preorder?
OBSESSED with the Olympics too. I was glued to the gymnastics trials. I was a gymnast for years, and I’m living vicariously through them. That was my dream!!!
I’m having a turning 35 crisis, big time. It’s a real thing.
um pizza cuz if you instragram it you get to eat it !
i love olympics too. seriously still think there is hope for me to qualify in something !!! will i still feel this way at 80 ?
Hi! Longtime reader and serial comment-section lurker here – I can’t believe this is actually my first time commenting and that it has nothing to do with your delicious recipes (although thankfully everything to do with neon)…
This might not be news to a diehard neon enthusiast such as yourself, but I just found out that Lisa Frank clothing exists and I’m having a semi-public freak out in my cubicle – how could I NOT share this??
brb, dying over here..!!