1. The post vaca hangover but fortunately (unfortunately?) it’s nothing Target can’t cure. Are you team vaca or vacaY, with a Y? I’m the first, for no other reason except for hating change.
2. Pretty sure that I’m making these chocolate chia hemp bars tomorrow. Love!
3. For one of the first times in my life, I woke up the night we returned home and had NO idea where I was. Three other times I woke up and thought we were still in our boyne city condo. It was like an out of body experience and so weird.
4. Speaking of waking up, I stayed up until 3:30AM on Sunday (totally could not afford to do this) reading It Ends With Us after Kristen recommended it. I had to be up at 6, and it was SO worth it. I absolutely could not put the book down. I’m going to do a post here shortly of the books I’ve read recently.
5. Speaking of waking up again, I need to get my ish (<ew) together with better sleeping habits. Like, throw my phone in the trash, stop working forever and hide the remote control. It sounds extremely doable.
6. I’ve been giving Eddie so much crap about watching WWE the last two days (on apple TV, whyyyy) and then continued to do so last while I had on Bachelor in Paradise. Biggest hypocrite ever? I think so.
7. Aside from our embarrassing late night TV choices, I’m sooo sad that the Olympics are over! We aren’t currently watching anything, but I’m eagerly waiting for Masters of Sex to come back. I’m also feeling a good old SATC binge.
8. Whyyy don’t I do this exact to-do list hack every single day? That’s it. I’m starting now.
9. I’m by noooo means ready for pumpkin dessert or fall things but I kinda, sorta, maaaaaaybe want to burn a fall candle. SHAME.