1. How absolutely stunning is this italian orange blossom and almond cake?
2. I’m reeeeallly still considering eyelash extensions but I’m scared that my eyeballs will fall out or something. Also, how does one manage the upkeep when you have a kid?! Tell me how you do it (again!).
3. Here’s a very weird question for you: what do you love to eat for lunch? And leftovers don’t count.
4. How to trick yourself into reading more books. Love this even though I’ve never been able to read more than one book at a time.
5. Speaking of, I just started reading the Hating Game. It’s cute!
6. Okay, I only have two TV things to say things week. WTF NASHVILLE. In full disclosure, I was about three episodes behind on my DVR, but chose last week to just watch it live. OMG. I really don’t think I will ever watch again. I’m not in it for the sadness. Second: This Is Us! Ugh! It killed me. I love Sterling K Brown so, so much. He might be my favorite actor right now. And did you see him go live on Facebook right after? Tears.
7. We are alllllmost finished photographing the book recipes, but in the meantime I’ve set my candles aside (I’m def a crazy candle lady… not to be confused with a crazy cat lady) and have been diffusing some grapefruit or lemon oil at night and some peppermint in the morning, in order to get rid of all the crazy food smells. It’s perfect and I’m obsessed.
8. One thing I can’t get behind is the sweet potato toast idea. Strips of sweet potato with your regular toast toppings? I can’t do it because I need the regular toast texture.
9. What dresses did you love on the red carpet? My faves were Brie Larson, Emma Stone, Taraji P Henson, Chrissy Teighan and Michelle Williams. I can’t pick! And I thought Jessica Biel looked amazing, which is right on par with everyone else saying her dress was the worst.
91 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Lash Boost all the way!
Not a rep but love the stuff.
It took me 9wks to see a real difference & it’s such an easy part of my nighttime routine. Was going to email you a before and after of me but then realized how much I need to fix my brows… #momlife
That Hating Game was totally a fun read!
As far as lashes, I’m a rep for Monat (a naturally-based, non-toxic, anti-aging hair care line), and they’re taking pre-orders for the Eye Wonder Lash & Brown Enhancing Serum that is launching later this month. It’s only $60 and should last at least 30-60 days depending on use. More info is coming out soon, but there aren’t supposed to be any eye-color-changing side effects. They also have a 30-day money back guarantee (less shipping), so if it doesn’t work you can always send it back! Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions!