1. I can’t get enough of these fun trail mix pancakes.
2. Let’s just say this is how I’m feeling about the kitchen remodel: every year I want to get my act together to have a kentucky derby party and I was sort of into it this year but… won’t be happening. Blame the kitchen!
3. Okay so tell me about the unicorn frapp if you tried it! Surprisingly the whole thing was so unappealing to me because the flavors seemed weird, so I didn’t even attempt it.
4. BUT. I might actually be semi-interested in this unicorn lemonade. Maybe. I don’t know.
5. I’m in a major downward spiral of chips and guac. I guess if there is ever a downward spiral to be in, it would be this one.
6. So the only thing left on TV that we are watching at the moment is Billions! AH. Damien Lewis is such a great actor. I just love it. Oh and I did attempt to watch The Leftovers (if you’re new, we watched the first season but after that it was like whaaaat) – what is up with the theme song and I just don’t get it at ALLLLL. I can’t.
7. Seven ways to fight imposter syndrome. I have major imposter syndrome often, it’s something I struggle with constantly. I loved this article!
8. This is the time of year when I think OMG my mom would never let me wear a crop top to the prom. You know?