1. I sort of wish I had planned ahead more and had a solar eclipse party. I mean, there aren’t many other excuses to party and make margaritas on a MONDAY, now are there?
2. Um hello. I am very very into these waffle corn dogs right now. Whoa. That is a situation I’d be happy to participate in.
3. In case you’re not hip to the news (I never am), there has been all sorts of speculation over Taylor Swift putting out a new album soon. Well, I’m sort of excited about this because I really, really loved her 1989 album and can still listen to the entire thing, the whole way through, OFTEN. But I also don’t think there is any way it could live up to 1989? This also makes me feel like I’m 13.
4. Max’s new obsession is getting a “big boy water” from Starbucks… aka, a cup of ice water. In a Starbucks cup. No idea who started him on THAT. This is fine until I go through the drive-thru and order a “tall big boy water” and am met with silence. Humiliating.
5. We finished Ozark! Ahhh… I really loved it. Like really loved it. I even liked the ending. Does anyone know if it’s coming back next year?! I also almost died at the last episode of Friends From College because I figured there were at least two or four more episodes and I was like… what? I need more.
6. When I was a kid, I used to “make up dances” all the time. Like constantly. With friends, by myself, everything. It wasn’t out of the norm since I did dance for years. But recently I keep having this dream that I’m at some sort of dance tryout or something and don’t know a routine and have to MAKE SOMETHING UP and it scares the crap out of me. Now what does that dream mean?
7. No no no I’m not going to do it but I’m feeling the urge to start decorating for Fall. I KNOW I hate myself too. Pretty sure it’s only because I’ve been making pumpkin and even holiday desserts already for after the baby comes. By the time October gets here I won’t even want to see a pumpkin.
8. Thank you so much for all of your amazing Maine suggestions on last week’s post! I have a huge list compiled and haven’t even had a chance to respond to comments yet, but I’m super excited.