1. How stunning is this pumpkin cider cheesecake?! AH.
2. I’m just living my iced coffee life until eggnog lattes are back. They are the BEST lattes all year long! Hot or iced.
3. Thoughts on the bodysuit trend? So I think I asked this, like, over a year ago because I couldn’t believe something so horribly uncomfortable was coming back. I actually am liking some of the ones that I see but obviously being pregnant they are not an option… and most likely won’t be for awhile after as I’m nursing. But! I’m not hating it like I was before. And sort of hope they will still be a trend in 6ish months.
4. For some reason I find this article about Disneyland’s opening day so interesting.
5. My life is pretty much made now that Justin Timberlake is doing the Superbowl half-time show. Only reason I’ll probably watch.
6. So… the Walking Dead is back! I actually liked the episode and love the Talking Dead after. And whyyyy must This Is Us kill me every week? Something funny: my mom has no interest in This Is Us. She can’t get into it and doesn’t like it at all. Ha! We usually like the same type of shows but she’s just like… no. I don’t understand why everyone loses it over the show. I DO.
7. Also! Did you see that Supermarket Sweep is coming back? My brother and I used to looooove that show.
8. This killed me. Cake in the break room with no instructions.
17 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
the walking dead has and will continue to be too intense for me lol. i can maybe make it through an episode, but definitely cannot do a walkthrough (they have an interactive experience at a theme park i visited over the the weekend, and i immediately turned around lol).
OMG I loved Supermarket Sweep! Can’t believe that its coming back
My husband was just saying how the only game show me likes is supermarket sweep. I can’t believe it’s coming back!!! When? Where??
hahaha that cake article!! It’s so true! I’ve run personal experiments with the types of food that will be claimed… it’s remarkable! The most DISGUSTING of candy after halloween will eventually make it into some employees’ tummies.. even after days of sitting out
I kinda died reading the cake being left in the lunchroom with no note! I might have to try that at work just to drive people crazy! I’m twisted like that!
That cake article! Oh man would be hilarious to try. We have a table at my workplace where if you leave food on there, it’s fair game. So if you don’t want anyone to eat it, don’t leave it there!
I just started watching This Is Us yesterday (only two episodes in) and am loving it so far. Definitely had some tears at the first episode!
The Voice, then This is us. I think we like TIU because it is so different and has such a realistic tone to it.
…….and I ate a Ben & Jerry’s Limited Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream…the whole thing….. it was so good!!!!!
It was so worth the Lactose Intolerance today.
Will you be doing a post on what you’re eyeing for the Sephora VIB Rouge sale?! I always look forward to your list!
yessss! posting it tonight actually. :)
Oh my gosh! I loved Supermarket Sweep. I used to try and memorize where things were in the aisle when I was younger (and maybe now…) for that adrenaline rush that I would maybe be on the show and need to know.
Loved the cake article! Did anyone else picture Milton from Office Space? “I could burn the place down…” LOL
Ha! Every year I tell my husband we should be a SuperMarket Sweep couple for Halloween — we can both wear amazing neon sweatshirts with white polo collars, mom/dad jeans and white tennis shoes! We can also find a big inflatable food item to carry around with us so those who know and loved the show will know what we are! Excited to hear it is making a comeback! To know SuperMarket Sweep is to love SuperMarket Sweep!
It’s a love/hate with bodysuits. I love the way they look, but I always think to myself “why am I wearing this?” about an hour into it. Just make sure yours has snaps so when you have to pee, you don’t have to completely strip down 😑
Never tried an eggnog latte but now I’m curious. I love iced coffee so I will have to try it iced. I remember watching Supermarket Sweep too! I have a thing for supermarkets. haha ♥
I am obsessed with This Is Us. I’m positive that it’s the greatest show that will ever air. My husband will watch with me just to watch and to get my mom to watch the first episode was like pulling teeth. WHHHHY? It’s amazing! Every single episode is so fantastic. I feel like Walking Dead is getting a little ridiculous. I feel like they could have killed Negan sooooooo many times (like this last episode when they shot the two guys off the roof sniper style but then Rick couldn’t just shoot him when they had their little standoff before the fight? It seemed like there was a clear shot for him the entire time). Seems a little silly to me but I keep tuning in every week.
You know how some people get their news from CNN and others Facebook? Well, I don’t have time to do much online but read your blog so I get my news from you. JT AT THE SUPERBOWL!! Thank you for your service ❤
So more duplicate game available here fort he user but we have need to find the original and we can do that by http://spidersolitaire1.doodlekit.comthye help of this site because here every things describe by the user.