1. It’s official due date day and I just have to say that I am thrilled this baby has decided to stay put so I don’t miss Max trick-or-treating! I mean, that may change in a few hours, but let’s hope not. At least not until after 8PM. Happy Halloween!
2. Speaking of trick-or-treat, what is this sorcery that is the Snickers crisper?! OMG. It’s ruining my life. Eddie bought big bags of Halloween candy and I broke into them earlier and can’t stop eating these pieces and it’s truly terrible (wonderful).
3. I have absolutely no idea why this makes me laugh so hard.
4. It’s that time of year when Eddie and I are in the midst of the heat wars. Meaning, I don’t want to turn on the heat (ever, I love to be cold and it’s so much easier to warm up!) and the minute it’s like, 65 degrees out, he wants to turn on the heat. So we battle over the thermostat. I turn it off every night and he turns it on every morning. FUN.
5. Very much been craving this herb and garlic mushroom pasta.
6. Am I the only one hoping for some super juicy JFK info in the release of the files? I’ve always found it to be so interesting (as you probably know my weirdo love for presidential history) and mysterious. Also, did you guys watch the movie Jackie? I could barely make it through it. Wow.
7. Obsessed with this advice from some of the best writers.
8. Can I just say that I LOATHED the ending of Grey’s Anatomy last week?! Ugh. Cannot believe a certain person left. WTF. Also! We started Stranger Things but haven’t been through many episodes yet. Your verdict on this season so far? Annnnd, I thought The Walking Dead was the worst. So boring and barely any speaking. Blah.
9. Okay! Have you heard of December Daily? I feel like I should preface this by saying that I am so NOT a scrapbook person (cannot/have no interest in keeping up with the craftiness) but you guys know what a freak I am over the holidays. I’m considering attempting it because I find the holidays to be so magical, but am also afraid that I’ll get too stuck in my head about it being crafty and fancy. Have you done it? I know a bunch of you have suggested Project Life to me before which I don’t know if I could keep up with, but this could be a start!
18 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Happy baby :)
Pingback: Tuesday Things. – Fruitide
Yay for baby due date! Can’t wait to hear all about your new little love bundle! Happy Halloween to you and the family! I hope Max has a blast tonight.
Eeek! Cannot believe it’s your due date! So excited for you! And I have never heard of December Daily before but now my interest is definitely peaked!
Yes, yes, yes, December Daily. I used to scrapbook Ali’s DD and her Week in the Life projects (another one I think you would loooooooove), but ow I just take all the photos and get them printed in photo books. Both projects always challenge me to take photos in new ways, and I’m always so grateful I made some sort of effort to try it.
1. I will hope you get to trick or treat (but how amazing would a Halloween birthday be to have?!) So excited for baby news!
2. I’ve been taken down by the snickers peanut butter squared bars (I think is it’s name) this week. I didn’t buy them they showed up in my office and they’re the definition of evil. #kryptonite
4. I hate to be cold. so I’m team Eddie on this one. (that being said, the cheapskate in me tries to hold out as long as I can before giving in to the heater being on … luckily we are having fantastic weather out here in the PNW and it was like 74 the other day. )
8. just started season 2 of Stranger Things.. but didn’t get very far (busy busy weekend with kids and haunted houses and pumpkin patches) . I’m hoping it’s just as good as the first. Fingers crossed
9. I AM a scrapbook-y person, but haven’t had too much time to do the actual scrapbooking in a couple years. But I LOVE December Daily because you can still just upload to a website and have a book printed or share an online album. You don’t have to do the crafty part. It’s about the documenting of the season and the daily life together. I’ve done it almost every year and I’m never sorry to have such a great look back at our holidays and lives. AND? my kid literally pulls out those books (I use Shutterfly ) and looks through them on her own and with friends which also makes it super worth it.
I believe a certain person left so we can get back into this Meredith and Karev relationship, no?
THIS IS MY THOUGHT TOO!!
I’m secretly hoping you will have the baby tomorrow (nov 1st!) I was due 2 weeks ago and was hoping to go past due and have a nov 1st baby…ended up delivering oct 17th! Hoping you have a safe and easy delivery!! Happy Halloween!
Wishing you a safe and happy L&D for you!
I’m selfishly hoping the baby comes on the 2nd — that’s my birthday ;) My mom always tells me great stories about being mondo-preggo on Halloween though! Wishing you the best!!
Pingback: Tuesday Things. - GUANA BANANA
Totally on team Eddie on the thermostat thing. I’m always feeezing everywhere I go and can barely function cold. I’ll always be team hot. ;)
Oh, Jessica! You crack me up! The exact same thing happens over here with the thermostat. It actually gets kinda funny being sort of a game between us. I really didn’t know that there were other couples who played it. Funny story, thank you for telling it.
I am with you, I would rather be cold! My husband and I have a similar struggle. As a matter of fact, I am going to turn off the heater now!
December Daily is amazing. You can make it as simple or as crafty as you like.
1) I have no idea what a snickers crisper is but now I HAVE to go buy one cause snickers are my fave!! 2) Heat wars are the bane of my marriage… I am team 100% cold and the hubs is bone frozen all the time! WTF! I can’t handle it for the next 5 months. 3) Greys was terrible. Like stupid terrible. And I have watched both episodes of WD on fast forward. No sound, no nothing and I feel like I’ve missed nothing and couldn’t care less. They can all be eaten for all I care anymore. Good luck with baby #2!
TWD was a total yawner!!! Where’s the story? I feel like they’re trying to be all artsy fartsy…. But Stranger Thing!!! Love this show and its retro feel:)