1. This is a shot from my Thanksgiving table last year and while I’m no where near as prepared as I was last year, I am SO excited for Thursday! Now tell me about making mashed potatoes in the slow cooker because I’m going to do it.
2. Helllllllo giant cinnamon roll. It’s whole wheat so that’s a total health food, right?
3. I totally forgot that the winter Olympics will be on early next year and I am SO pumped. Always love watching them so much.
4. Oh my gosh, we got SO sucked into Mindhunter on Saturday that we stayed up until 3AM (!!!) watching it. As if being sleep deprived with the baby isn’t enough – now we’re doing it to ourselves so I can’t complain. The show was SO good. I wish it would have ended differently but hopefully there will be another season. Also, I was so excited to see Jonathan Groff in it because I loved him in Looking.
5. Speaking of TV, thoughts on the the Grey’s and Scandal winter finales?! Also, while watching the AMA’s the other night I was totally blown away at Christina Aguilera’s Whitney Houston tribute and thought it was incredible. And then I just about died at how amazing Diana Ross looks! I was pretty much crying over these things so… emotional rollercoaster.
6. Very interested in making a reverse bucket list. I think I may try this before the end of the year.
7. Pretty sure I ask this every year, but are you a black Friday shopper? I’m not, but I do love going shopping at some point late on Friday afternoon. I’m the weirdo who is obsessed with the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. There is basically nothing I don’t LOVE about Christmas.
8. Tell me all about your experience with Hello Fresh and Blue Apron and those meal services. Not going to be doing it myself, but interested in gifting it and wondering some REAL thoughts?