My Favorite Things Holiday Giveaway: Win a Cuisinart MultiCooker Slow Cooker! [CLOSED]
[The winners of the giveaway are below. Please send me an email at howsweeteats [at] gmail [dot] com with your mailing address!
- Andrea Ortlieb who said “Over Christmas each year, instead of buying presents for her 10 children, their spouses and children, my grandma would rent a hotel room for two nights for each family. We would all gather together to spend time swimming, laughing, and enjoying each other’s company. It was something we all looked forward to year in and year out. We would all bring a dish to pass as we shared a meal and memories of the past year. While the destination was usually about 15 minutes from home, it was the best vacation of the year, each year for over two decades!”
- Lynda M who said “Hilton Head Island is my favorite vacation spot! We’ve been going every year for the past 20 years and we love it!”]
For today’s giveaway, I’m giving TWO 7-quart Cuisinart Multi Cook Slow Cookers!
YOU GUYS!! This is the slow cooker than I am downright OBSESSED with. You can sear, brown and saute in the crock of this slow cooker. That means no searing on the stove and transferring to the slow cooker – it can all be done in ONE place! I love this so much and have been ranting and raving about it for over a year now. Perfection.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
- Follow @howsweeteats on Instagram and Facebook. Leave a comment (with a valid email address so I can contact you!) on this blog post telling me your favorite vacation spot!
- For a second entry, pre-order a copy of The Pretty Dish and leave a second comment saying you did so. If you already have preordered with a giveaway this week, just leave a comment saying you did so! You can find the book on amazon, barnes and noble, books a million and indie bound. Simply forward your confirmation email to theprettydishorders [at ] gmail [dot] com along with the the mailing address that you’d like the plate to be mailed to and the name or message you would like on the plate (if any)! If you have already preordered the book before today (thank you!!!), you are included too! Send your same details to the email with your order confirmation. Please note that the book plate will be arriving in the spring, and should be there before your copy of The Pretty Dish arrives on March 20th!
This giveaway will run for 24 hours and the winners will be announced in tomorrow’s giveaway post! xoxo
[The winners of yesterday’s giveaway are below. Please send me an email at howsweeteats [at] gmail [dot] com with your mailing address!
1. Simone who said ” I also pre-ordered The Pretty Dish in August (and sent an email on Monday).”
2. Tamar Strauss-Benjamin who said ” Best gift…wow…hard to think about that but probably my teddy bear that still is the number one “lovey” in my life. This year marks 24 years together (:”
3. David Gebhardt who said ” About 15 years ago on Christmas Eve I was in the car with my mom on the way to a party and we broke down in the middle lane of I-95 and we were completely stranded with a decent amount of traffic around, well before my mom had a cell phone. After about 10 minutes of waving at cars, hoping that someone would stop for us…a car pulled up behind us then heard what was wrong…moved his car to entirely block the right lane traffic and helped us push it to the shoulder, let us borrow his cell phone to call for help, gave crying me a box of chocolates, and drove away without even saying his name, as he didn’t want any kind of reward, just told us Merry Christmas and drove off.”]
673 Comments on “My Favorite Things Holiday Giveaway: Win a Cuisinart MultiCooker Slow Cooker! [CLOSED]”
I love going hiking in Utah – it is so beautiful out west (I live on the east coast)
A cruise to the Caribbean is my favorite vacation!!
My favorite vacation spot is Sweden – always good seeing family!
Anywhere and everywhere, I’m passionate about the world.
Anywhere in Italy. Love Italy so much.
Preordered a long time ago :)
This is an Awesome Giveaway. I lived in Paris France and have always wanted to go back. But stateside its git to be all thethe theme parks in Florida
Without a doubt, Disney’s old key west resort in Orlando. I have gone every year with my family for all 26 of my years. It is our only vacation and it is just magical. I instantly am ten years old again every time I step foot in the magic kingdom
My favorite vacation spot is anywhere warm and tropical!!
My favourite vacation spot is Jarvis Bay in Australia – it has the whitest sand in the world apparently! It’s beautiful and warm and a quiet little place where you can get a great coffee then walk past a huge kangaroo hanging out on someone’s front lawn (true story)!
Also I have pre-ordered The Pretty Dish & can’t wait to start cooking & baking from it!
I don’t necessarily have a favorite vacation spot as much as having favorite vacation taking partner, my mom!
Italy would be my favorite vacation spot. 😀
Anywhere on a beach!
My husband and I recently went to Italy and it’s hard to think of a trip that’s topped that one!
I shared your site with my friends on a group post, and individual friends and family members because your recipes and your point of view suit my taste EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am following you on Instagram, even though I still don’t understand Instagram and Facebook. Here is my email so you can send prizes anytime you want, firstname.lastname@example.org. My blog is getting dry and needs to have a new post- thank you for reminding me this can be FUN and informative. Keep cooking with gas!!!!
and my vacation spot is VA Beach!
My favorite vacation spot is honestly anywhere on a cruise. You get all the activity you want, as well as all the relaxing you want and 24 access to soft serve!! (haha!) Plus there are always great last minute deals
We love to vacation in the Reno area. Friendly and comfortable AND our son and his family live there.
I love getting away from traffic noise on Mackinac Island and watching the boy scouts honor guard raise the flags each day.