1. TODAY is the DAY! The Pretty Dish is OUT! I’m waaaay emotional.
2. If someone sends me a text that ends with a period as punctuation (as opposed to a”!”), I’m convinced they hate me. Texting has ruined life for all of us.
3. I very much need these bourbon chocolate sugar cookies! OMG.
4. Please tell me you’ve seen these gigantic pool floats. I need one. But I have no where to put it.
5. TV! Okay, so American Idol auditions are kind of tearing me up! I find myself crying constantly and I’m only watching the show as background noise. I did really like the twist in Homeland this past week. And I’m SUPER excited for Billions to come back on this Sunday!
6. Super bummed that I didn’t end up seeing The Greatest Showman in theaters, but I think it comes on Apple TV today?! ALSO. Um. I, Tonya has been on there for a few weeks now and I can’t even tell you how many times Eddie and I have watched it again. We freaking love it. Allison Janney is everything.
7. Remember a few years ago when I went on a mission to love coffee and ended up (majorly) succeeding? I think I’m going to do that with tea now. My friend Rachel’s calming winter tea has me intrigued.
8. Because I’m convinced that when you just keep shoving something in your own face, you sort of start to like it. I mean, last night I made a broccoli dish for dinner and I’m super into that at the moment. Also, I don’t recognize myself. So there’s that.
9. Sharon Stone’s beauty regimen. I’m obsessed with reading things like this.
10. What was the first CD you ever owned? Mine was Alanis’s Jagged Little Pill.