1. Is it just me, or do you find yourself cleaning the ENTIRE house like a psycho before you travel? Like, I’m not talking a quick general clean up. I want things spotless and everything in its place. And that’s basically impossible with kids!
2. Oh my gosh, how amazing do these quinoa flour chocolate chip cookies look?!
3. Eddie is so utterly sick of me listening to The Greatest Showman soundtrack. And me putting on the movie like five times in a row on the weekends. WHY IS IT SO GOOD. I blast it in the car like a nutjob.
4. I think I need this pink glitter mask because… it’s me. And it’s My Little Pony. Which Max loves to watch!
5. TV of the week. LOVED the Homeland episode. It kept me on the edge of my seat and even though crazy Carrie kills me, Claire Danes is so amazing at crazy Carrie. I thought the Billions episode was one of the best episodes I’ve ever seen.
6. Also! I heard a rumor that Tonya Harding is going to be on Dancing with the Stars, along with Adam Rippon. AH! I have to watch it now.
7. Um. Hello. I need this shades of summer wine box. OMG.
8. Going to have Pinkberry for lunch today. Yep! Just like it’s 2009.
9. In case you want to lessen your productivity for an hour and a half today, Lauren Graham is on Dax’s Armchair Expert Podcast. You’re welcome!
14 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Oh if she is in Dancing with the Stars I will have to watch! I haven’t watched that show in years though! I finally watched I, Tonya this weekend. So I’m officially obsessed now.
The Popcast is another great podcast. Plus the girl is a beauty junkie too.
I loveeee Armchair Expert! Just started listening to the Lauren Graham episode on my way to work this morning. Love them in Parenthood and her in Gilmore Girls!
I always have to clean before I travel. I once did not and it really hurt. Coming home to an unkempt room is not nice. I also like to thoroughly clean as a form of procrastination so any time I have exams to study for or projects due you can tell by the cleanliness level of my house.
I always clean my house before traveling too! My husband doesn’t get it.
Ahh! Thank you for the heads up on Lauren Graham!
And yes- you’re not alone. I’m my best self when prepping for travel. So organized, perfectly clean house, etc!
Best Billions episode for sure! And Homeland is definitely making up for the first couple of episodes this season.
Oh, good!! I’m not the only one who thoroughly cleans the house before going on a trip. You’ve got to think that the house does get dusty when you’re gone but the house looks so nice when everything is picked up.
Yep…..my husband thinks it’s nuts but I do have to make sure the entire house is spotless before a trip. As if I don’t have enough to do to prepare a family for a trip! It’s just so relaxing when you come home to a quiet and clean place.
I love the Greatest Showman soundtrack, too! I bought it for my 9 year old for her Easter basket and she loves to listen to it as she falls asleep. Only problem is that there’s no way she can fall asleep singing at the top of her lungs! I love to walk on the treadmill to it. I wish I had a treadmill at home. It’s hard not singing at the top of MY lungs at the YMCA!! lol
And I need that Shades of Summer wine box!!!!! LOVE IT!!
Pingback: Tuesday Things. - How Sweet Eats - Sweet n Savory
OMG YES I need my house spotless before I travel too!! My husband thinks I’m a crazy person, but I don’t feel I can relax on vacation if I know I’m going home to a dirty ass house lol
gah, i’ve been dying to buy that glamglow mask! i’m finding it hard to justify the price :( but the pink glitter is calling to me!
Sounds good. When I make my chocolate chip cookies I use those big bars of Lindt’s 90% dark chocolate and chop 3 or 4 squares into little bits. I find the LC chocolate chip cookies rarely spike me. They are my favorite breakfrast with a cup of coffee