1. Is it just me, or do you find yourself cleaning the ENTIRE house like a psycho before you travel? Like, I’m not talking a quick general clean up. I want things spotless and everything in its place. And that’s basically impossible with kids!
2. Oh my gosh, how amazing do these quinoa flour chocolate chip cookies look?!
3. Eddie is so utterly sick of me listening to The Greatest Showman soundtrack. And me putting on the movie like five times in a row on the weekends. WHY IS IT SO GOOD. I blast it in the car like a nutjob.
4. I think I need this pink glitter mask because… it’s me. And it’s My Little Pony. Which Max loves to watch!
5. TV of the week. LOVED the Homeland episode. It kept me on the edge of my seat and even though crazy Carrie kills me, Claire Danes is so amazing at crazy Carrie. I thought the Billions episode was one of the best episodes I’ve ever seen.
6. Also! I heard a rumor that Tonya Harding is going to be on Dancing with the Stars, along with Adam Rippon. AH! I have to watch it now.
7. Um. Hello. I need this shades of summer wine box. OMG.
8. Going to have Pinkberry for lunch today. Yep! Just like it’s 2009.
9. In case you want to lessen your productivity for an hour and a half today, Lauren Graham is on Dax’s Armchair Expert Podcast. You’re welcome!