1. While I have a bunch of trips coming up for the book tour, we finished the first of three difficult ones and traveling with kids is no joke! I mean, if it was just me now I could live out of my suitcase and stuff until July. But I can’t!
2. Speaking of, I started to read The Great Alone a few weeks ago but didn’t get into it. I thought I could read on the plane but HAHAHAHAHA. Point being – this is what I’m reading now. Kristin Hannah has always been one of my favorite authors.
3. Um, also. I used packing cubes for the first time ever and I think my life may be changed.
4. These out-of-this-world cocoa brownies were made for me!
5. Every year at this time I talk about how I think Coachella would be my absolute worst nightmare. I mean, I’m not changing my tune completely on that, but some of the instagram pics actually look FUN! Beyonce, yes of course. Maybe I’m just a little stir crazy from being cooped up all winter. Which is still happening, by the way. WINTER what.
6. I need an electric kettle in my life. Suggestions?
7. TV things! So I’m reeeeally back into Homeland now, even though this week was a little boring. Crazy-then-medicated Carrie is the best Carrie. Claire Danes is such an amazing actor. And heartbreaking. Oooh and Billions. Can we please just have SOMETHING with Axe and Wendy? Anything? Please?
8. How to clean up your overwhelmed email inbox. Um. Yes please.
9. Guys! I ended up buying the pink glitter mask while I was in NYC and I used it on Sunday night. Not only did it DYE MY FACE PINK, it left legit huge chunks of glitter on my skin that I couldn’t remove for hours! Those were the only cons though. If you consider neon pink skin a con.