1. I don’t know why I can’t pack like a normal person. I make lists and I still overpack and it looks like we are leaving our house with… well… our entire house. Or I severely underpack (even with my list!) and end up wearing the same thing!
2. Possibly one of the best things I’ve ever tasted: a pistachio croissant. Blows almond out of the water. Oh how I wish I had the patience to figure this one out at home. But thank god I don’t.
3. HELLO cookie dough ice cream sandwiches. I just can’t. OMG.
4. Years later, it’s still one of my favorite weeks: shark week! Except I forget year after year about how fake and boring and sci-fi it is now.
5. When you feel all sorts of toxic emotions, you can turn them into something positive? Innnnteresting.
6. Can we please talk about the Southern Charm reunion?! I’m all caught up and I watched the reunion and the love around Kathryn made me so freaking happy! Can’t even wait for Thursday night. Now do I bother watching the other versions of the show?
7. The perfect feel good routine. Yep. Going to need a vacation from this vacation.
8. Speaking of, I’m having the hardest time trying to relax on this vacation! Which is kind of exacerbated by worrying about how I’m NOT actually relaxing. It’s a super fun cycle.
9. You have unlimited funds but only for housing. Where would you buy a house?