1. How fun are these neapolitan thumbprint cookies? I love them.
2. I totally want to pull off the cute hair barrette thing but I just can’t! It looks like I’m TRYING to look 13 years old by wearing them. And I don’t even think I could have pulled them off at 13 years old.
3. Planner update for you! Last week after I asked for suggestions? I tested a few planners out and realized that I really love/need the entire week at a view glance more than anything. So I stuck with the passion planner and got the academic year one. SO glad I did! I still love the day designers and simplified planners, but I love having the hourly spread of each day all laid out for me.
4. Since we are edging closer to Halloween, all of the horror movie previews are starting to show up and like usual I have to throw a blanket over my face. Given that Goosebumps and anything R.L. Stine were some of my favorites as a kid, this makes no sense to me.
5. TV Things! Thoughts on the last episode of Southern Charm? I liked it but thought the whole season was weak. They all seem to be super over it and just doing weird stuff for filming. Have any of you binged Mindhunter yet?! You may remember Eddie and I stayed up until 4AM watching the first season when Emilia was a newborn. We are on episode 8 already! I also finished the last episode of OITNB last week and the entire season was amazing and gut wrenching, And, Yellowstone this past week… eep!
6. The funniest thing I’ve read: an influencer reports for jury duty.
7. Only second to this: I hate this chair. The comments are HILARIOUS. Also, true.
8. Last week I ran into Home Goods and it was fall/pumpkin city. Swore I wouldn’t buy any fall decor and came out with a cart full. Putting myself in time out!
9. Super excited that there is a big sephora sale! If you want a peak at my favorite products (that I ramble about CONSTANTLY), here they are.
12 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
MINDHUNTER!!! We finished episode 8 last night (way past my bedtime) and I’m already dyyying to get home and watch the last one. But then I know I’ll be sad it’s over. It’s a lose lose! But it’s soooo gooood!!!
you have made me a Yellowstone addict. We binged the first season and are now on S2 E2. We love it so much! I love/hate Beth!
Watch Succession! You will love it. Horrible people behaving horribly.
Shoutout to my brother in law who works on Yellowstone! I’m embarrassed I actually haven’t watched it yet, but don’t tell him that.
And I’m with you on the planner. It HAS to have a week in a glance, with a small section for weekly to dos. Although I’m slowly moving over to my phone, just because work and Outlook stuff. Blah.
OINTB was so good this season, but oh man, watching episode 11 I WAS SOBBING. I mean, I should note that I have two kids and am in my third trimester with #3 so the hormone situation is REAL, but OMG I COULD NOT keep it together with that one.
Mindhunter is amazing. period. I’m also reading The killer Across the Table by John Douglas right now… you know.. some light bedtime reading. LOL
also? ‘I hate this chair’ OMG. FOR REALS *I might be the secret author. lol
Mindhunter…watched the entire second season yesterday and (living in Atlanta) it made me sooo anxious but I couldn’t stop! It was so good!
I love Rip – Beth is a badass – thats all
I agree! My heart breaks for Rip. He wants John to love him like he’s a son.
We are so addicted to Yellowstone. We watch glues to the edges of our seats! Rip is *such* a good guy. (Beth kind of scares me.) I don’t understand how this show doesn’t get more attention. It is easily one of the best shows on TV right now.
I am watching the last ever episode of OITNB this weekend. Loving this season and will be sad when it ends. :(