1. Look at this crisp gingerbread cookie tree! OMG.
2. I know we all go through phrases with food. Well, I made buffalo chicken dip this weekend and I’ve been craving it ever since. We were hooked on the dip ten years ago, but I really burned out on it. Now, I can’t stop thinking about it. Weird how that happens.
3. Is anyone else freaking out about how quickly the month is going and already sad to take down decorations even though it won’t happen for (at least) another 15 days? Welcome to my life.
4. TV things! Okay, so I watched Virgin River on Netflix. I LOVE IT. OMG, I got so hooked. It was like a Hallmark movie but with a little more… drama and darkness? I was into it. And guess what? I started binging The Americans… finally. I KNOW. You guys told me to start it years ago. I started while wrapping presents and here I am, sucked in bigtime. Think I can binge it all over Christmas? I won’t sleep a wink.
5. Oh and guys? I watched a Marriage Story and… didn’t love it. I mean, I like Adam Driver and the cast. It was just so so depressing and sad and hard for me to watch! I’ve become so annoying since I had kids – I only want to watch happy junk.
6. At the same time, I’m ready to spend this entire rest of the season lost in books! I really want to start Regretting You. What are you reading right now?
7. Yesterday I made all my cookie doughs and today I’m going to bake like a maniac!
8. As I was prepping the dough, all I could think about was how I wish I had photos of when my grandma and I would do those long baking days together! That’s the best part of having the camera on our phones – capturing the most casual moments that I want to look at later.
9. Love this: just save some parties for January!