1. Are you making anything delicious for Saint Patrick’s Day? I’m about to put some Bailey’s in this coffee…
2. Definitely need a ganache stuffed chocolate chip cookie right now.
3. I’m secretly a little bit excited to be stuck in the house with my family right now, when it’s socially appropriate. I wonder if by the end of this, everyone may gain 20lbs, be pregnant or file for divorce. We’re cooking so many delicious things!
4. P.S. Eddie still has to work but I’m pretty sure he would like to socially distance himself from me when he is home so I stop asking him if he washed his hands.
5. Right now I’m reading You Are Not alone and while it’s good, I’m having a hard time getting into it, maybe because it’s a little dark?! In case you missed it, this weekend I shared some of my favorite books of all time.
6. TV things!! How good was a Million Little Things last week?! I loved it! Binging anything good while being at home this week? I might be a re-binge of something like Gilmore Girls.
8. It’s crazy how for the last few years, we’ve been trying to only use reusable cups, reusable towels, no harsh soap, etc. And now people are hoarding all the disposable cups, paper towels, clorox wipes and soap!
9. I’m doing live virtual coffee (wine?) dates on instagram this week! Come join in the fun.