1. How incredible is this strawberry toast box?!
2. Do you have a favorite sweat proof (preferably clean beauty) face sunscreen? I love Elta MD and also use Skinceuticals tinted on my face. But outside in the 95 degree heat, everything pours in my eyes with sweat, even if I wear a hat. There is nothing worse than sunscreen in the eyes.
3. Not that I need another app on my phone but here are the best ones for when you need a five minute break.
4. Speaking of apps, what are the most used on your phone, other than social media? For me, it’s the notes app, the kindle app, canva and spotify.
5. The babysitter’s club taught me everything about literary fiction. Yes yes yes!
6. TV things! Yellowstone is soooo good right now – though I saw the end of that episode coming from a mile away. And I’m pretty sure we’ve watched Hamilton four times now too.
7. Why it’s important to read Black fiction. One of my favorite authors too!
8. My stay-at-home recipe brain is really working overtime because many of my recipe ideas come from eating in restaurants and traveling and well… that’s not happening! If you see me post jello shots, you know why. Ha! Kidding. Kinda.
9. Ways people are salvaging summer this year for their kids. I’ve had so many thoughts during quarantine like how I want to make sure we plan a vacation every summer for just the four or us, having an open invite sunday dinner every week where everyone can come over… etc. Any epiphanies for you come from quarantine?
15 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
The Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen is the best, in my opinion! I have never had problems with it running, and I wear it to play tennis in Atlanta in July.
Also I am soooo excited to watch The Babysitter’s Club!
i second the supergoop unseen sunscreen! it’s very light and goes on velvety like a primer.
I also agree when it comes to the Unseen sunscreen! The best.
I’ve had good luck with La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Face SunscreenFluid Broad SPectrum SPF 60 (it’s available online at Target) – it doesn’t budge and is good under makeup (or at least that’s what I remember, pre-covid!).
Agreed! I’ve used it for years: Great protection, not sticky or greasy, and doesn’t break me out. I get mine from CVS.
I use “Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery 85 g (1.7 times the normal product) Sunscreen SPF 50 + / PA ++++”, you can find it on Amazon. It’s a moisturizer with sunscreen that doesn’t run into my eyes and doesn’t smell like sunscreen. I wear it everyday, it feels light but really works.
Pingback: Tuesday Things. – News Headline Break
Um, how could you forget to link to that delicious peach cobbler?! Is this a past recipe of yours? My mouth is seriously watering.
Oh and for face sunscreen, I like Maelove.
I love both the Supergoop Glow Screen and Supergoop Matte Screen!
i bet you could find a way to make jello shots awesome !!! rose jello shots ?
Can you share the peach cobbler recipe? Plzzzzzzz???
Beautycounter just came out with a face sunscreen. It’s been sweat-proof for me with my hot outdoor runs.
Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish Sun Milk SPF50+/ PA+++ (I get it on Amazon). I also have trouble finding a sunscreen that won’t run in my eyes. This one is a fav and keeps your skin more matte – but not in a drying way (extra dry eczema sufferer over here).
I use Beautycounter SPF 30 and it never runs or sweats off, even in our hellacious Florida heat and humidity.
Fit Glow Vita Shield! It’s sold out on their website right now (they just had a sale) but other retailers might carry it. It stands up to Oklahoma heat!