1. The whole stay at home thing has me convinced that we should live on a ton of land and have huge gardens and raise chickens and just live in the middle of nowhere! Eddie won’t budge.
2. I really want to make this homemade fire cider tonic.
3. As someone who has over 100K photos on their phone (I KNOW)… I just discovered the search function in photos. I find it equally amazing and creepy that I can search for tomatoes and find a pic thanks to smartphones!
4. Is anyone else getting constant facebook and IG ads for cute shoes (like, heels) and dresses? To wear… nowhere?! I mean maybe I should just buy them to wear them around the house. At this point will I even wear a pair of heels for the rest of 2020?!
5. Oh but I am also getting ads for wall dispenser hand sanitizer units and def considered one of those for our house too. Ha.
6. 17 insanely easy habits to change your life! Literally put some of these in my phone notes.
7. TV Things! Who else is looovvvving Yellowstone so so much? The Beth/Rip scenes have been so incredible and really got me this week. Oh and don’t worry I also put on a few episodes of The Babysitter’s Club last week while I was editing photos. It’s so cute!
8. My usual excitement over school supples is obviously not really happening this year, though I did have to do a Target pick up and saw them all set up! I was verrrry tempted to get a bunch. You know, for home.
9. Home style tips we’ve learned from Nancy Meyers. Can I just live in one of her movies?!
9 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
#6 – on habits. I stopped saying I’m sorry a few years back and thanked people for waiting or whatever it may be and it is truly life changing. It sets a totally different tone immediately. If I’m genuinely sorry, of course I will say I’m sorry.
Yellowstone! I just love RIp!
I must admit that, like every year, I snagged a cute notebook and a pack of candy-colored flair tip pens from the school section. Fortunately, I stopped there but it’s such a treat!
#3 – ?! who knew!! haha
There is nothing more that I would love than the have some land and gardens and chickens. I’m working from home, my husband works from home part time these days, and the kids are going back to distance learning next month. I need space! Unfortunately that can’t happen due to my husband’s commute. I was so bummed seeing all the school supplies we won’t need at Target the other day!
My children are all grown and I have retired from my career in education, but I’m still thrilled to see all the new ‘back to school’ supplies. I just want all the colorful sharpies, new notebooks, and folders! LOL….
Offspring on Netflix is a cute series you should check it out.
OMG MY LIFE IS CHANGED NOW THAT I CAN SEARCH MY PHOTOS!!! I can’t believe I never noticed that feature before. It makes life so much easier!! This may be your best post EVER, hahaha. But, yes, also creepy that my phone knows what my pictures are OF even though I haven’t labeled or captioned any of them…. Also, thankful that when I typed in the search terms “me” and “myself,” photos of myself did not appear. Cuz that would have been even creepier lol.
I have also bought new tank tops, a lightweight summer sweater, various Amazon maxi dresses, and jewelry within the past weeks due to targeted social media ads….as you said, to wear them nowhere but my own home. SIGH.
For me it’s school scissors. I absolutely cannot stop buying those tiny scissors and stashing them in every room of the house (there’s a pair right next to my computer as I’m typing this.) Ah, school supplies.