1. This marbelous cookie looks absolutely unreal.
2. Out of everything we’re missing this year, theater is one thing I am missing the most. And I’ve read so many articles saying it’s the hardest event to bring back, so I just almost feel hopeless. My mom and I have season tickets to a broadway series here and we both just miss it so much!
3. Showing up even when you’re not feeling it. Love this.
4. Okay I’ve definitely fallen over the autumn cliff. I pinned tons of my favorite fall recipes this morning and I think it’s all downhill from here…
5. TV things. That episode of Yellowstone – OMG!! I can’t stop thinking about it. And while I am not exactly worried, I am curious and don’t want to wait a year. Can’t even handle how good that show is.
6. Just read somewhere that most millennials look at the period at the end of a sentence on texts as a bad thing. Relatable!
7. I love people’s daily routines. Here’s some tips to stay productive, happy and healthy during the week.
8. My sourdough starter is still going strong! Still haven’t made any more bread with it, but I do use it for other things. Secretly, I’m just excited to have a strong, stable starter to bake some bread in the fall. Side note: Eddie calls it my science project. Ha.
7 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Ugh, yes, the theater! I’m a volunteer usher for 2 theaters and I miss seeing all the shows!
I love the theater, too and that’s usually what I gift my family for Christmas. So sad to be missing that this year!
And don’t even get me started on Yellowstone. I know I should have seen that coming, but holy crap! There may have been some ugly crying going on during that episode.
The period at the end of the sentence thing! LOL glad it isn’t just me
This was the first year I subscribed to the PGH Broadway series and of course, they have my money and I have no shoes to look forward to! So sad!
1. Those croissants look soo good. I went to the bakery of a Michelin rated restaurant this past weekend and ordered an almond croissant and I swear it was the best thing ever, and I can’t stop thinking about it. I think they put lemon zest in the almond paste and it was just amazing.
2. I am sooo ready for autumn. I love all things sweaters, pumpkin, apple, and cozy. I live in CA and between the wildfires and the heatwave we are having, I just cannot wait to be done with summer. Unfortunately, the weather doesn’t really cool off here (to my liking anyway) until maybe November? And of course it never gets COLD but having lived in Boston, I am a-okay with no snow.
3. I would LOVE to see a post from you on what a sourdough starter is, how to maintain it, and what you use yours for. My husband and I love sourdough bread and I grew up eating fresh baked bread, but I am so so intimidated by sourdough!!!
4. At your recommendation (I think?) I ordered the Dr. Dennis Gross alpha beta daily peel system from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I am so pumped! Tonight was the first time I tried it, we’ll see how it goes. I use Drunk Elephant babyfacial weekly and can’t imagine anything replacing it, but we’ll see. Fingers crossed!
I’m a baby boomer (OK, Boomer) and I don’t put periods at the end of texts cause it seems unnecessary but why do millennials think it’s a bad thing? I’m curious.
The theater is one of my favorite things I’ve missed it so much. We are also big movie goers. Two things I want to feel safe and even when they open.