1. Snow globe cupcakes! These are absolute perfection!
2. There’s a meme about Home Alone going around and how unrealistic it is – I couldn’t agree more. How do THAT many people sleep in on the day of a trip?! I mean, we can’t sleep past six in this house.
3. How to have a festive pandemic holiday!
4. Did you see the “christmas star” last night when the planets aligned?! Max was SO excited about it because they talked a lot about it in school. Unfortunately, it was super rainy and cloudy here so we couldn’t see!
5. TV things!! I loathed the Grey’s finale! Also didn’t love a Million Little Things. I watched a California Christmas on netflix, it was okay! I need some Christmas movie binging in my life tonight.
6. 8 practices to get calm and still. Love this.
7. As if 2020 couldn’t get any worse, the pantone colors of the year for 2021 are gray and yellow. What? No thanks! (If you can’t tell, I will never get over the fabulous radiant orchid. Ha!)
8. WAIT! It does get worse. Nancy Meyers may never make another movie again! Noooo.
6 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
I’ve basically quit Grey’s and MLTs! As for Christmas movies, try Holiday in the Wild (Rob Lowe, need I say more?), Operation Christmas Drop, and DO NOT MISS On Pointe from Disney+.
PS – I never skip this post because of the TV part.
LOL its funny about the Home Alone thing. didn’t see the meme, but was thinking it while I was watching it. Plus what 8 year old could get the house THAT clean afterwards??
Grey’s has been abysmal; I doubt I will watch it again and I’ve watched it since the beginning. MLT has been tolerable.
The dark & twisty dysfunctional storylines that work in normal years really DON’T this year. You know things are bad in TV land when The Walking Dead seems uplifting!
Bring on all the happy Christmas shows!
Say it ain’t so, Nancy! 😩😩😩
I’ll never get over 2012 tangerine tango!
Did you watch Dash and Lily on Netflix? NYC at Christmas. Yes, it’s YA but who cares!