Everything Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs.
These smoked salmon deviled eggs are sponsored by ALDI!
Smoked salmon deviled eggs to the rescue!
These adorable little egg bites will become your new BFF for springtime brunches and lunches. They are perfect for Easter and make every spring table a little more fun!
I’m so excited to be partnering with ALDI again for this delish spring recipe! ALDI has such high quality, seasonal ingredients that I just KNEW something amazing would come together for our Easter brunch this year. They have an array of produce, delicious hams, potatoes and all the ingredients you can imagine to make your classic (or not-so classic) Easter meal come together seamlessly!
It’s no secret that I’m a huge deviled egg fan. I mean, heck, eggs in general may be my most favorite food ever. While you can’t beat a classic deviled egg, I also love making a different variety. Who knows – maybe a deviled egg board can be the new cheese board?!
Which is why I’m even more excited about a smoked salmon deviled egg.
We adore smoked salmon and it’s the perfect way to add a flair to your eggs this year. Plus, it makes them even more satisfying, if that’s possible.
For these smoked salmon deviled eggs, I started with the Goldhen Cage Free Large Grade A Brown Eggs. I also used the Specially Selected Cold Smoked Salmon, which I almost always have on hand! It’s a staple when it comes to breakfast, brunch and even appetizer platters for dinner.
The filling is almost mousse-like. I love to use a mix of mayonnaise and Dijon and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to really let the yolk flavor shine. Plus, we’re topping it all off with salmon and everything season, so you know there will be major flavor involved.
In fact, my favorite part of this whole thing?! Once the deviled eggs are ready, I dip each egg white in the Stonemill Everything Bagel Seasoning. Oh my gosh. If you love everything seasoning with salmon, you will LOVE this. It’s such a great, flavorful complement to the filling and salmon topper. Reminds me of my favorite bagel for breakfast and overall elevates the entire recipe.
It almost makes the eggs look like cute little Easter baskets, right? Too adorable.
These smoked salmon deviled eggs will be the showstopper on your spring table. They’re pretty, taste fabulous and make a gorgeous centerpiece while we’re at it. Lovely little bites of fun!
Everything Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
Everything Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
- To boil the perfect egg, place the eggs in a large pot and fill it with cold water. Bring it to a boil and let bubble for 1 minute, then turn off the heat and cover the pot. Let the pot sit for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, place the pot in the sink and fill it with cold water to cool the eggs down immediately. You want the eggs to sit in cold water for 30 minutes or so, so you will need to dump the water and refill with cold water a few times. You can add some ice cubes too!
- After 30 minutes, peel the eggs and place them on a paper towel. Slice them in half and gently remove the yolks. You can slice them in half vertically to make the easiest egg. If you want them to look a little fancy like mine above, you can carefully slice in half horizontally.
- Place the everything seasoning on a plate. Dip the bottom of each egg white into the seasoning.
- Add the egg yolks, mayo, Dijon, garlic powder, dill and a big pinch of salt and pepper to the food processor or blender. Alternatively, you can also mash with a fork. Blend until smooth and creamy and mousse-like. Taste the mixture and add more salt and pepper if needed. Scoop out the mixture and spoon it (or pipe it with a pastry bag) into the open egg whites.
- Slice a small strip of the smoked salmon and twist it or roll it, placing it on top of the deviled egg mixture. Sprinkle with a pinch of everything seasoning. Repeat with remaining eggs and serve!